Rumors of Days returns, part 2

I honestly don't know if I remember seeing him. At that time, I was pretty much relying upon the weekly synopsis in the newspaper to keep up with Days.

That's what I like about Ron C. writing. He goes into the history of the show he is writing for and pulls out these characters that haven't been seen in a long time and integrates them into storylines with connections. I have high hopes for Days now that the writing regimes has changed for the umpteenth time. Hoping they got it right.

I hope ALL of Ben's victims return somehow.

I agree. I want this fixed along with David Banning's death. I don't need Paige and Serena on long term but I'm also not opposed to it if brings good story. I think a Paige/JJ/Gabi triangle could work and we know Eve is back too.

Maybe Serena is for Eric if Jack truly is back for Jen. We know Nicole isn't being recast past on the actress' recent SOD interview.

My top 3 picks would be

1) Brian Scofield - He could work at the Salem Police Department and possibly be paired with Eve. I also think that it is critical that Eve stay completely out of the Deveraux family's orbit. I don't mind Eve getting to know Gabi and Rafe (since they are her stepchildren) just leave JJ out of it.

2) Philip Kiriakis (as played by John-Paul Lavoisier) - I can totally see Ron Carlivati bringing him back since he and the actor worked together on One Life to Live.

3) Mimi Lockhart - I can see her returning since her mother Bonnie is back. She could possibly be paired with Brady, Philip or Shawn.

I don't mind Eve getting to know Gabi and Rafe (since they are her stepchildren) just leave JJ out of it.
Rafe, Dario and Gabi aren't Eve's stepchildren, as she is not married to Eduardo any longer (and hadn't been in quite some time)

I know that, but it would still be nice for Eve to get to know Rafe and Gabi since they were her stepchildren while she was married to Eduardo.

Except that she had no clue they existed during her marriage to Eduardo. Not like she knew about them and hoped for a relationship with her husband's first set of children. Even Eduardo had no contact with the Hernandez kids during his marriage to Eve.

She'd have more of a "connection" to them as the half-siblings of her daughter, Paige. But even at that, not like Paige really interacted with them, and she had no idea they were her older half-siblings. The truth about Paige being their younger half-sister didn't come out until after she was dead.

I just saw True O'Brien (Paige) in a Ross commercial over the weekend. :) :back:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems Robin Strasser has tweeted her congratulations on Louise Sorel returning to Days. there were 3 tweets - still - grain of salt time....

robin strasser

✔@robinstrasser

#LouiseSorel as if you didn't know is reprising her iconic role on #DaysOfOurLives #Corday knows what makes our day(s) doesn't he?:)

2:40 PM - Aug 2, 2017

Follow
robin strasser

✔@robinstrasser

#LouiseSOREL just called "So it's Bell Canyon...what is this-your 432nd home?' oh Lulu we've got history-LOL Can't wait to have her visit me

2:39 PM - Aug 2, 2017

Follow
robin strasser

✔@robinstrasser

UH OH-is it supposed to be a SECRET #Vivian will SHOW #DOOL? I didn't know-a SECRET? Oh crap SHOUT IT-La GREAT ONE returns-BEST NEWS ever!

2:59 PM - Aug 2, 2017

Back