Run, Abigail, run!

heartdays

Reaction score
The way Ben not only talked to Abigail on yesterdays episode, but grabbed her forcefully, is only an image of what's to come if she is dumb enough to stay with him!! Didn't a light bulb go off in her head?? "Hey this guy is super violent and has some serious anger issues" or "Let me get as far away from him as I can!!"

I was so happy when she left right away, but just because I'm sure that he is going to apologize to her and tell her that it will never happen again, is no reason to stick around!! She really needs to wake up and see that her fiance has some serious issues!! And yesterday's behavior should have made her think that it's only going to get worse!!

Ben is becoming more and more unstable. I was glad to see Abby walk out too. If she only decided not return to that apartment at all and just leave quickly and quietly. However, I know that is not what will happen. To be around someone like that, especially while pregnant, is a bad idea. Abby needs to take a good long look at who she is living with.

I really didn't expect Ben to grab Abby the way he did at his point. I thought it would be a while before he got violent with her. What got me was he was freaking out that they were always arguing about Chad but it was Ben who was the one to keep bringing it up. Abby couldn't speak with him for 30 seconds without him starting up about Chad. Ben's been starting fights for a while and it's gotten worse since Chad has been in the hospital.

I'm sure that Abby will try and work things out with Ben at least one more time since there's a baby involved. I haven't seen today's show yet so I question whether Abby will tell anyone about the way Ben violently grabbed her.

We've also seen how viciously Ben murdered Will and nearly beat Chad to death. Ben is an extremely violent person, in fact he is a frightening madman. I can easily see him becoming a domestic abuser with little provocation. I'm hoping a genuine tough guy like Rafe eventually beats the crap out of Ben.

Abby is with Ben only because she believes he is the father of her baby. She doesn't hate him, but doesn't love him either. He, on the other hand, is obsessed with her.

Now granted, she is being stupid about it all. She has seen his temper, he has manhandled her, he brings up Chad constantly, was willing to take the house from his dad, and now the money from Eduardo.

How he could do that, in his own mind, knowing he is the killer, and is absolutely against giving it to charity.....well, just adds to the list. Sure, Abby doesn't know he is the killer, but she really has had tons of warning signs about him and his treatment/love of her. Wish she would have gone back to stay with Mom & JJ.

But, guess that would not provide good soapy story. LOL

Maybe Abby doesn't love Ben, we don't know that. But she sure loves his attention and manipulating him and playing mind games on him. Not sure she loves Chad either. With Abby, it's all about who will give her attention and who she can look down her nose at.

The actor who plays Ben is doing a terrific job, in my opinion, of someone on the edge of insanity. He needs professional help, and quickly. If there is a brain left in Abby's head, she needs to get away from him before he justifies her being his next victim. Of course he will hate himself after he hurts her, but so what, the damage will be done. It reminds me of horror movies where the kids out somewhere hear strange sounds and walk right into wherever they are coming from. :sick:

Back