Salem’s Next Murder Victim???

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
It’s been awhile since we’ve had a murder (poor Benjy) in Salem and it seems they have some good possibilities. If you were chosen to write the next murder storyline, who would you “murder?” Who would your suspects be? Who would be blamed and who would actually do it?

Nicole – She knows EJ’s secret about the annulment; she has a secret with Trent; Victor hates her and she has allied herself with Ava who didn’t hesitate to have her cousins/goons kidnap Paul and rough him up. I don’t think Ava would kill her; Victor would be an excellent suspect but EJ just might do it. With the swipe of an eraser, the writers could say he wasn’t even there.

Trent – We’ve only scratched the surface with this slime ball, but the most obvious suspect to me would be Max who would also be the perpetrator in my scenario. They could tack another couple of months onto his community service.

Paul – He may already be swimming with the fishies and I think John is the prime suspect. Viewers may also wonder if Philip is behind the dastardly deed but I think Angelo and Eddie played too roughly with him and things got a little out of hand and he don't move no more.

Sami – EJ and Lucas could both kill her sort of like in the movie The Orient Express and they could both get off on an insanity defense by showing a video of Sami yelling at both of them. She could easily drive both of them bonkers.

I vote for a triple murder...heck, another serial killer can come in and take out three people: Sami, EJ, and Lucas. Actually, let's make that four. Throw in Chloe, too. We'll name the serial killer Lela. (just so you know, I am not violent at all nor do I have serial killer-like tendencies...in case you were worried)

As far as the show actually goes, I would think only Ava, Daniel, and Trent are likely murder candidates. Ava and Daniel because of their contract status, and Trent because I don't know his contract status (it may be the same as Ava and Daniel's). I personally feel like there's been too much death on the show lately, but there are few deaths I wouldn't shed any tears over...

Will the Serial Killer

I have always said that if there's ever another serial killer in Salem, it will be Will. Poor kid; with the parents he's had, who could blame him???

I have always said that if there's ever another serial killer in Salem, it will be Will. Poor kid; with the parents he's had, who could blame him???
Not to mention his grandparents, aunts and uncles (lord knows they are all married to each other)

I'm thinking when little Johnny grows up he will have serial killer potential.

I think Paul already got the ax

Trent would not hurt my feelings.

I don't want anything to happen to Sami or Nicole.

As far as who would bee the killer, we already know pretty much that Philip, Victor, Ava's goons or John are responsible for Paul.

Trent well...hmmm, Nicole? Max? Half sister? old flame?

Actually, Trent will be the victim, and the suspect list will probably be long. Nicole, Max, Nick, Stephanie, Kate...But the killer will be Chloe, who did it for revenge, after realizing that The Dean is the man who raped her mother all those years ago.

sigghhh.....

Back