Salem's Musical Beds

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bad enough all the twisted relationships in this town, but the citizens really do play musical beds a lot. What a swingin' group, most of whom have a long list of different bed partners.

Sami heads it up, (cannot remember if she bedded Brandon & Franco, I do think so) but Austin, Lucas, EJ, Rafe, then Lucas again, & EJ again.
Kate....her list includes Stefano, & his son, EJ, Victor & his godson, Daniel, Ian, Rafe (her former daughter-in-law's ex). And Moroni, Victor's enemy.
Daniel has bedded Chloe, Nicole, Jennifer
Nicole...let's see. Brady, Victor, Daniel, Eric, Lucas, Colin Murphy, EJ.And probably Roman.
And EJ has been with Sami, Nicole, Taylor, Abby, Kate.
Sami....her sister's love, the man who raped her,

These people have been in-laws, married to other people and I left off Brady, John, Bo, Hope, Roman.
I was glad when Rafe arrived, as it seemed as though he was going to be a one woman man....but no, is just as apt to sleep around as anyone else.
Salemites probably do very well at square dancing....."change partners & dozie do". LOL

I did list Ian.....And yes, Bill Horton is the father of Lucas. LOL

See, do they draw names out of a hat, or just throw keys into a pile on a table and then pick one?

Bad enough all the twisted relationships in this town, but the citizens really do play musical beds a lot. What a swingin' group, most of whom have a long list of different bed partners.

Sami heads it up, (cannot remember if she bedded Brandon & Franco, I do think so) but Austin, Lucas, EJ, Rafe, then Lucas again, & EJ again.
Kate....her list includes Stefano, & his son, EJ, Victor & his godson, Daniel, Ian, Rafe (her former daughter-in-law's ex). And Moroni, Victor's enemy.
Daniel has bedded Chloe, Nicole, Jennifer
Nicole...let's see. Brady, Victor, Daniel, Eric, Lucas, Colin Murphy, EJ.And probably Roman.
And EJ has been with Sami, Nicole, Taylor, Abby, Kate.
Sami....her sister's love, the man who raped her,

These people have been in-laws, married to other people and I left off Brady, John, Bo, Hope, Roman.
I was glad when Rafe arrived, as it seemed as though he was going to be a one woman man....but no, is just as apt to sleep around as anyone else.
Salemites probably do very well at square dancing....."change partners & dozie do". LOL
Nicole definitely did bed Roman. Also, don't forget Daniel has also bedded Carly, and most likely Rebecca.
Bo-he has bedded Carly, Hope, Billie...anyone else? I don't know
Brady has bedded Chloe, Nicole, Madison, Kristen, Theresa

edited to write out text speak....JS

Didn't Daniel also horizontally mambo with Billie? I don't remember if he and her daughter Chelsea got that far, but she was definitely flirty with him in an almost inappropriate way.
No, they flirted but then Daniel ended up in the sack with a very pregnant Nicole instead.

It's probably for the best he and Billie never romped. He was dating her daughter at one point, and he also had sex with her mother! :sick:

Back