Sami and Rafe 4-30-2009

mandy smith

Reaction score
i am looking for the sami and rafe episode for april 30 2009 so if anyone has it and wants to post it then i would really appreciate it i tried looking all over for it on youtube and i couldnt find it anywhere they used to have full episodes but they dont even have those anymore on there for that date

well that sucks because i made all these playlists for dool for 2011 and 2009 but all the full episodes i can seem to find is 2004. 2005. 2007 and 2008 anything past 2008 is gone all it is is just stupid short clips and i cant finish them unless i get episodes for that year i mean i could buy it off itunes but its too expensive i cant afford it but i did see something on one of the boards here talking buy dvds off the internet for dool

deleted unnecessary quote..no need to quote post above your own post...JS

well i did a search for it because i even was going upload all the daniel and jennifer scenes for 2011 but i cant because the person that had the episodes i was using deleted all their episodes for 2011 and i cant seem to find anymore on youtube the only way i can finish it is if i was to buy them itunes but its expensive it like 20.00 per season

edited to write out text-speak word...JS

i am looking for the sami and rafe episode for april 30 2009 so if anyone has it and wants to post it then i would really appreciate it i tried looking all over for it on youtube and i couldnt find it anywhere they used to have full episodes but they dont even have those anymore on there for that date
I used to go on YouTube with direct tv .I put in Sami and Rafe summary.They used to have a whole bunch of them in order.One of the ladies from the Sami-Rafe days made a bunch of great summaries of their love story,I wish I could remember her name ,she made a great avatar for me back then .hope it works.Just put in the date with Sami and Rafe summary.

edited to write out Sami and Rafe's names...combo names are not used on this board...JS

On youtube there is someone called Applecross65 she has posted all the Sami and Rafe summaries from when they first met at the Safehouse up to all the stuff after Gabi's wedding.

Back