Sami and Rafe today (Tues., 8/5)

It just goes to show what a hot mess she is. She just told Jordan about Rafe sleeping with Kate - how could she possibly think Rafe would come back to her for anything other than to give her H E double hockey sticks?!?!
Maybe this will be what opens her eyes to what she has done and is doing.......:rotfl::rotfl:just kidding - I crack myself up.

Missharley, unfortunately for Sami, Rafe DID take time to get over her and it's "Sami who?" How lame that Sami, of all people, spews venom about others relationships when all she and Elvis are, are a crutch to each other:sick:

Adrienne good to see you but you are wasted on Sami and her BS. Shame:angry:

The only way I can guess to explain why Sami thinks Rafe would ever want her again is because of the ones that did. Lucas did because he did truly love her and they reconciled a couple of times, same with Rafe. He and Sami were reconciling when it came out that Nick and Gabi almost got married having everyone believe Nick was the baby daddy. EJ has been so obsessed that he's taken anything that Sami was ever willing to give and even taking it when she wasn't willing.

Sami doesn't see that the issue is her own desperate need to always have a man is what led her running back to EJ since even though he was abusive to her he would still take her if he could get her. Sami thinking Rafe wants her is just stupid. Although I would at least like to have him recognize that it's Sami that was the one that finally got something on EJ as well as Stefano that could stick.

Back