Sami Brady's bridal shop

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought we could do a thread to look at all of Sami's weddings.

SamiAustinwed.jpg

Sami and Austin

images

Sami and Austin

images

Sami and Austin

eleventh_time_s_the_charm_8_austin_10389_230x160.jpg

Sami and Austin

lumi.jpg

Sami and Lucas

images

Sami and Lucas

th

Failed wedding or daydream/fantasy?

th

Failed Lucas wedding?

DAYS_02-16-05-16.jpg

Failed Lucas wedding?

Please add your own favorite Sami Brady wedding looks! I couldn't find a picture of her marrying Brandon.

I think that one was in a justice of the peace office.

Gad, I remember when she pulled a 1/2 dozen wedding dresses out of a closet, moaning about all the times she wanted or was married, and they all failed. LOL Definitely a lot more now. Ha.

Yep, it was a justice of the peace wedding. Can't find a picture of it, though.

She now needs a walk-in closet for all of her wedding gowns!

I didn't see Sami and Brandon's quickie wedding, but that sure looks like it could be it!

DaysSneakArticle_0.jpg

Rafe looks like he's thinking: "In just a few years, I won't be able to stand the sight of you".

images

Eric just knows his twin is up to no good.

sami-nicole-rafe-1124.jpg

Seems like most of Sami's weddings end with Sami sobbing, although usually it's because of something she's done. (in this case, it was EJ dragging Johnny and Sydney away)

Sami-Carrie-Austin-480x392.jpg

Don't you hate when your stupid sister wears the same exact wedding gown as you try to marry her fiance??

Hey, EJ was just proclaiming his love, wasn't he? I mean he loved Sami for all those 6 years. LOL. Sorry...

Isn't the Sami/Austin/Carrie photo from when Carrie smacked Sami, but good? A really good right cross, smacked her down to the floor, if I remember. I think later Sami was looking thru the window, watching Carrie & Austin being married. Or do I have it wrong?

10150.jpg

Yep, looks like the typical ending of a Sami Brady wedding.

EJami2ndwedding.jpg

Sami's thinking: Little do you know, that our wedding night will end with a bang...

Hey, EJ was just proclaiming his love, wasn't he? I mean he loved Sami for all those 6 years. LOL. Sorry...

Isn't the Sami/Austin/Carrie photo from when Carrie smacked Sami, but good? A really good right cross, smacked her down to the floor, if I remember. I think later Sami was looking thru the window, watching Carrie & Austin being married. Or do I have it wrong?

I remember Carrie slapping Sami at one wedding.

Also remember Marlena slapping Sami at one wedding.

Here's Carrie slapping Sami. It's at the same wedding.

Punch.jpg

Carrie slaps Sami at Sami and Austin's wedding (after exposing Sami's lie about Will's paternity).

images

Marlena slaps Sami at the same wedding. Bad day for Sami.

Back