Sami: Gone too far or just getting started?

Should Sami stop her quest for revenge on Abigail?

• Definitely. She has done enough and it's time to pick up her toys and go home.

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No. Sami is just getting started and she should pile it on Abigail until she begs for mercy.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said she should stop for reasons that I stated earlier. yes, Sami has every right to feel hurt regardless of what she has done in the past but no one has gone after her in the way that she has gone after Abigail. Yes, Abigail shares in the responsibility in what happened and Abigail acknowledges this which is more responsibility and ownership than Sami has ever owned in her life. When has sami ever felt bad about the bad deeds she has done. Move on Samantha Gene and go after EJ who has done more hurtful and terrible things to you than Abigail has ever done.

That's a fact, Olesoapie, that's a fact. If she would only take a step back and start to think logically about this at some point instead of going in based soley on emotion. It may be easier but it certainly doesn't make it any more right. But I definitely know that it is easier to blame anyone else. Perhaps a bit of time will make her realize this.

I didn't vote, because I have this to say:

She's just getting started, and she's already gone too far. I'm also getting close to the "don't care" option! This, to me, should be way more about EJ than Abigail.
Took the words right out of my mouth!

I voted that she has gone too far. She has done enough: just what more could she do without risking jailtime?

I voted "Don't care." Sami has only herself to blame in all this. She is with someone she has never truly trusted, she was withholding sex from EJ at the time of the affair because she was upset, and EJ has cheated on (I think) every woman he has been with. Helllllooooo? It was only a matter of time before he slid into another gal's home plate.

I just no, because I don't think that Sami is going to stop until Abigail's life is completely destroyed and EJ completely annihilated. I however, agree with what Caroline said, she needs to try to forgive EJ (I definitely don't want her to take him back). I just think that she needs to feel absolutely NOTHING except indifference. That IS the only true way she can move on.

Back