Scott Elrod role

Lil0

Reaction score
Website
keraskitchen.com
nm2040932
I saw a movie yesterday with Scott Elrod. It is driving me crazy trying to recall what role he played on Days.
nm2040932

Grrrrr trying to insert image. Not working!!!!!!!!

It's not listed on his imdb page. Unless they missed it, I think you may have mixed up with someone else.

edited: OK, he has it on his website. I Googled his name and "Days of Our Lives" and can't find out who he played. I'm guessing it was a bit part.

I'm sure Jason47 can tell us.

Well I've seen it mentioned that he had a role on Days, but didn't say what the role was. Just that it was "principal" rather than guest role. I knew he looked familiar when I saw him but just couldn't make the full connection.

I couldn't find anywhere who he played. Maybe someone will know and chime in.

Hope the picture stays put, off IMDB. Everything I read indicated he was on Days in 2006 but no character name was mentioned. Didn't watch that year so have no idea...sorry!

MV5BMTM0OTA5MjY1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjkxNDQ3Mg@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

We have hundreds and hundreds of U/5s on the show each year. Some I can find out through paperwork, and others through when they list themselves on IMDB. Sometimes, resumes are not totally accurate, even though the actors are supposed to be as truthful as possible. I've seen many people list themselves as having had contract roles (aka series regular) roles on "Days" in their resumes, when in truth, they were not series regulars/contract, but recurring. Perhaps his name was mistakenly left out of the credits in 2005 (it happens sometimes, but rarely), but if he was a principal guest, he should have been listed in the credits. He was not. So, more likely, he was instead a U/5 and played one of the smaller roles on Days in 2005 (a delivery man, moving man. cop, goon, etc...)

Back