Soap Opera Digest ending weekly print edition

I know that is why, but you said they do not read so I just wanted to state that they and I do read, but it's on the internet not on paper.

Even where I work, they will not print our courses for us anymore. We have to read them online.
Sorry I was not more specific. I DID mean folks were not reading magazines and newspapers, books..... buying them, reading them.

Heck, I was an avid reader, the library knew me very well. Haven't been there in a while now. But I still buy newspapers, read them very thoroughly. LOL

LOL, and if they already subscribe to that mag, what then? And what of those who don't want that mag, and cancel that subscription? Is there a refund? Or an offer for a different mag???

Am sure the men who might have been subscribers to SOD are just delighted with this decision. NOT!

Shame on SOD

Interesting and, actually, to me it seems insulting that they think that those two magazines have the same audience. What do miracle diets (OK, I admit I have bought that magazine for those) have to do with soap operas? I hope there is an option to decline and get a refund. I had a ticket for a concert next February with Kelli O'Hara, who is a lovely Broadway actress with a beautiful voice and I was really excited about that. Then I saw the concert schedule and they replaced that show with a drag queen show! Kelli O'Hara is appearing in a new show on Broadway, so she couldn't do the concert, so they filled the gap with a different performer. I was able to get a complete refund.

Back