Soap stars as guests on other shows, part 2

I'm behind watching Grey's Anatomy, but the episode on October 6th, wasn't that Theresa as the pregnant daughter who caused the accident during the funeral? I didn't watch the credits.

I'm behind watching Grey's Anatomy, but the episode on October 6th, wasn't that Theresa as the pregnant daughter who caused the accident during the funeral? I didn't watch the credits.

I believe it was the October 6 episode. She had the poster up on her twitter page a for a while too. Maybe it's still there.

Greg Vaughan (Eric) is on The Christmas Note tonight at 9pm on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. It will air again throughout the season.

Last night, I came across an episode of the old Alfred Hitchcock Hour from the early '60s. It starred Macdonald Carey (Tom Horton) as the head of a private school who became the target of a complicated blackmail plot in which he was fooled into believing he'd killed a man who hit his head after he punched him. In the end, the plot was revealed and things ended well when the future Tom Horton finally followed his wife's advice and called the police. If Roman ever happened to see this episode, he'd probably be constantly thinking, "Dammit, Tom, call the police."

Last edited:
There is a Hallmark Channel Christmas movie called A Christmas Melody. It stars Mariah Carey and Lacey Chabert. I don't know how I didn't catch this before but I realized over the weekend that one of Jen Lilley's (Theresa) songs "Jingle Bells" is in the movie. It's actually a good movie except the Mariah Carey parts look like they were spliced in.

Also, if anyone watched Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life on Netflix, Julie Berman from General Hospital is in episode 4 titled Fall. I'm sure there are many other soap actors in this as well but I only watch Days so I can't identify them.

Frances Reid (Alice) was the guilty party on Perry Mason this morning. And Bette Davis was the defense attorney. I was surprised to see her on a TV show. I guess I thought she had only done movies.
A little checking showed that this aired in 1965 and was entitled "the Case of the Golden Venom." The internet Movie Database squib for the plot reads: "Lucille Forrest [Frances Reid] returns home after a year in Europe. Her husband died a year earlier and her son was killed before that. She believes her son was murdered and wants revenge. However, she is charged with killing the man she thinks did it." If Rory caught this show and the Alfred Hitchcock where Macdonald Carey (Tom Horton) fell victim to a blackmail plot he might think that either Salem's golden couple weren't that smart after all or that they were easy marks back in the early '60s because they were smoking dope with the beatniks.

Back