Social Media May 2024

That's funny.

Reminds me of a picture they created of Marlena and Roman (as Josh Taylor) holding baby Sami and Eric. Roman was played by Wayne Northrop when the twins were babies and he was "dead" by the time the fake picture would've been taken.

The first picture was Roman's last day, before left for his mission to bring down Stefano, which got him shot and killed (when he tumbled over the cliff). You can see the twins are young infants. The babies in the fake picture are older than the babies used in that first picture years earlier. Plus, Roman was brought back to Salem (in 1997) with his face all bandaged, to explain why he looked different, so he wouldn't have had Josh Taylor's face back then.

33a7596f087f5bb0634041660df91554.jpg
7bf3b36d5bcde4af3d3b665b5af1149b.jpg

Whatever it is that Jessica Serfaty (Sloan) is wearing, it is just, as Robin pointed out, really ugly
It is the Met gala, the uglier and more over the top the better. The theme was flowers this year and she nailed it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the clothes are recycled or something else done with them. That's a lot of clothing
to throw away.

I doubt the outfits are thrown away. Many of them were vintage outfits to begin with. Most are just on loan from designers, who put them back in their collection or vault. Some of the more "simple" gowns and tuxedos/suits are probably already owned by the person wearing them.

Sad to hear he's leaving the soap world. I hope situations change and at some point he returns.
By that, do you mean that you’re moving on from the soap world or you’re moving on from acting in general?
“No, I’m leaving the soap world. There are changes happening that I can’t discuss right now. It feels like it’s coming from somewhere else, maybe with a different writer. When people start taking you for granted, you change. I love where I am now. It’s a sort of awakening.”

Back