Social Media Nov 7

Don't believe a word of it. It is impossible to get accurate ratings since with streaming, folks watch all hours of the day and night.......some wait til a weekend and binge the week's shows. So they say they base it on folks jabbering on internet. Give me a break! There are people "jabbering" who are not watching, whether by choice or unable to do streaming, they read summaries!

While these obviously are not Nielsen ratings, they can actually tell even faster with streaming how many are watching, when they watch, how much they watch, what they fast-forward through, what they replay, etc.

I think Re-Ron should be a huge part of the nighttime Soap.... he has won several writing awards for Days.... they should move him to the big time... just think what he could do..... The young actress who plays Ciara who wants to be a big star could be in this.... it could be great..... Ron could do this brilliantly.....

At about 39 minute mark she starts to talk about the show.
At the 47 minute mark she talks about returning to Days...... maybe kinda it's in the air...

Nice words for John Aniston/Victor.... she isn't fond of someone.... I don't know who.... don't follow set gossip....

Picklepuss :rotfl:

You've got to give him credit though, whenever Stefano kidnapped the Brady children, he at least gave them comfortable surroundings and was very kind to them. They always did portray Stefano as loving little kids.

Back