Social Media November 2023

I am under the impression, tho, that the fired guy really took EVERYTHING over, & it was his ideas, thoughts, his way or the highway. With Corday paying no attention, things got really out of hand fast. He had no interest in story, cast, etc., so just left it all in fired guy's hands. But eventually came the wake up call. It is too bad he did not have the same talent, and inspiration his parents did, but his interest was really in the music field. The current exec producer has been with the show a long time, so hope she is successful in turning things around.

Something is said in that interview about being a man with 3 children.........and I wasn't sure if they meant the actor himself, or the character of Everett. Blake Berris (Everett) is married, in 2013......no idea about how many children, if any. Many actors do not want that info in the media.
Found an interview he did that he says he has the 3 kids.
The couple has also expanded their family. “I actually have three kids now; we had twins while we were away [living in Ireland]. So it’s a madhouse, as you can imagine. My son Lir [3] is wonderful, and his brothers, Naoise [pronounced Nischa] and Beau, are insane and I love them.”

Back