Social media week July 18

Off topic, but I was once at a thing called Soaps Alive at a local mall, many moons ago. They had Tom Eplin (Jake McKinnon from AW) and Mark Lewis (Kurt Corday from GL - he was married to Mindy Lewis) appear. I was pulled out of the audience to act out a scene with Tom Eplin (the 2 guys literally each took one arm and pulled me up onto the stage). Before I did my little scene, Mark Lewis put his arm around me and whispered in my ear that he'd catch me if I fainted (lol). Then I did the little love scene with Tom Eplin and he kissed me, while picking me up off the floor (I'm really short). As I went up on the stage, I threw my camera to the girl I was standing next to and asked her to get pictures. She only got 2, but one is of him picking me up off the floor. It was a fun experience.

All the other girls were dressed in jeans and shorts, but I had on a dressy outfit that was very Felicia Gallant, complete with big sparkly 80s jewelry. I think that's why I probably caught Tom Eplin's eye in the crowd.

Oh, my goodness, JS, what a really fun, & wonderful experience. Loved that story.

Years ago, was in L.A. for 2 weeks. Of course, Days was not filming for some reason, lost out there, and in exchange got to see The Smother Brothers show. Boo, hiss.
YOU definitely got a wayyyyy better memory, for sure!

ReRon needs to learn
I heartily agree with this statement...... learn about the characters he's writing for, learn some freaking new stories......Happy stories.... or stories with more than 2 scenes of happiness before doom and gloom take over again.....

Hard to take the interview seriously...
Emmy-nominated actress Martha Madison of “Days of Our Lives” opened up about her latest storyline on “Days of Our Lives.”

Madison plays the role of Belle Brack on the hit NBC soap opera “Days of Our Lives.”

She opened up about being a part of the Belle, Shawn, and EJ storyline on the show. “It has been really fun to see the fan responses,” she admitted. “It is always fun to do something different than what you are accustomed to doing, so it was great.”

Who is Belle Brack????

Back