Social Media Week Nov 28

from the article
“[Melinda] is driven more by ego,” Madison points out. Melinda is often stymied, though, because Belle’s at the top of her game when it comes to lawyering. “I love that [Belle’s] not the ‘bad’ lawyer. She’s the good lawyer — the one who’s going to win.”

:rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Who can keep reading after that sentence???

JS, luckily, I wasn't holding my coffee when I read that. Belle is lucky that she practices in Salem where the other lawyers are just as bad, or even worse, than she is. After all, who's her competition: the carnivore Melinda, inept and unethical EJ, and bumbling Justin? The same goes for lawyers who are gone from Salem: DiMera tool Aiden Jennings and his dead bird, lost cat expert and ice-cube lover Carrie, and corrupt Ted. (Belle was lucky that Ted was such a crook. An honest Ted would have run rings around her.)

I just looked up Richard Biggs. I thought it would be nice if they had him show up as Jada's dad, but I see he passed away in 2004 at age 44.
What a shame.

Fiza2V1VUAIcPvO.jpeg

From the Ron Carivati Interview:
“I knew going in that that would be the ending,” he continues of Hope deciding to go off and search for Megan — not knowing that Bo is alive and with her! “Now that we’re on Peacock…it’s going to be a matter of when and where we’ll put that story.”

I have a suggestion on where to put the story.

Back