Sons of Anarchy (SOA)

THAT FINALE!!!! ... oh, I cried. :( :( :( oh, how beautifully written! To make an audience love and weep for someone who represents such a horrible evil in our society, gangs. Yet we loved our Jax, and I know all of us cried for him. (If that finale didn't make you cry... I am not sure what's wrong with you, but seriously, get that checked LOL)

Kurt Sutter is a flippin' flappin' genius!

Ugh! So bittersweet. I'm so sad the "Final Ride" is over, but also so happy because it ended so perfectly. Closure. Peace. Thank you cast of SOA for 7 amazing seasons.

and he was smiling... so sad, but wonderful at the same time. so many emotions... and the music that was playing- Kurt Sutter is a genius. did I mention that already? the man is a flippin' genius.

I heard he is already working on SOA sequel.... when Abel and Thomas are leaders in the gang!!! (you know it's coming with the way Abel was twirling the ring that Gemma gave him.)

I cried my heart out watching the finale... I agree that Kurt Sutter is a genious! I also have the feeling that he will write a SOA sequel (but I thought he was working on a different project for now). I wouldn't mind a small series on the First 9 :)

yes- he is on a different project right now.

He's talked about doing the first 9 before, but also talked about doing a future one, with Abel and Thomas as leaders. We all know they will be in that gang someday, with the way Abel was twirling the "sons" ring that Gemma gave him to "wear when he joins"... it left that door to that sequel wide open.

I hope not because if the boys are in the gang then Jax died for nothing!

Back