SPOILER !! Spoiler week Feb 25

:beat:Tease, tease, tease!! Give a crumb, then drop a bomb. On and on we go. Writers, take a break and come back with some new ideas.

Oh let's guess.... she faints.....that is what Sarah does with Rex's proposal.......

because laughing hysterically, which is what I would do as these two are more friends with benefits with each other than lovers in my opinion would be too spot on....

then we can have another of the only 4 days plot lines days knows about..... who's the daddy.... and it won't matter because the dna results will change with the mood of the writing staff....
1. who's the daddy
2. unknown child suddenly appearing
3. kidnapping
4. some unknown illness or accident requiring coma/trip out of town to a clinic

Spoiler from https://www.thetvwatercooler.com/2019/02/abigail-and-chad-leave-days-of-our-lives/

Sarah has a surprising reaction to Rex’s proposal.
Of course she does. When it comes to responding to proposals, hesitation is often the name of the game in Salem. Here are a few reasons why big-mouth Sarah might hesitate to say "yes" to dull Rex and then return to Chicago.
  • She can't help not thinking about her hot night with Xander and his manly physique and sophisticated luv skills.
  • She's fantasizing about eventually hitting the sheets with sourpuss Eric.
  • She keeps wondering if the old axiom, once a cheat, always a cheat, applies to Rexy.
  • She enjoys living in the K-mansion rent-free.
  • She secretly enjoys watching grifter Leo toy with Big Boy Sonny at the K-mansion.
  • She hopes that by staying in the K-mansion and cultivating her relationship with Maggie, she'll eventually inherit the Horton home, Chez Rouge, and Maggie's bank accounts and stock portfolio.
  • She doesn't want to move back to wintry Chicago with her dull lover, preferring Salem's oddly mild winter climate.
  • She wants to stay at University Hospital, which has no old-fashioned rules about having to come to work.
  • Unlike the Pub and Doug's Place, Chicago eating establishments expect their customers to pay for their meals and drinks.

Last edited:
Oh let's guess.... she faints.....that is what Sarah does with Rex's proposal.......
Is she fainting because she's pregnant?! Isn't that what they do in Salem also, make a pairing out of pregnant and fainting!:rotfl:

Adding: by the way how many woman actually faint when pregnant?

Last edited:
Well...I did once....standing in line, crowded room, suddenly felt weak..went to water fountain, took a drink, leaned against the wall, someone grabbed me, someone brought a chair, only lasted a few seconds...and never again with any other pregnancies.. but did not fall down on floor, out cold. lol

Well...I did once....standing in line, crowded room, suddenly felt weak..went to water fountain, took a drink, leaned against the wall, someone grabbed me, someone brought a chair, only lasted a few seconds...and never again with any other pregnancies.. but did not fall down on floor, out cold. lol
I did. In the middle of a restaurant sitting at a table. It was a really hot day and I think I was dehydrated. Everything suddenly went black and over I went, hitting the floor, and taking everything on the table with me!

However, I knew I was pregnant, and I think probably others did as well. The fainting by Days females which is their first clue to them being pregnant doesn't seem realistic.......as often as that happens.

JS - not just on soaps. About 15 years ago I was out with friends, and fainted while at the bar. Once I woke up, the first thing everyone asked me was "Are you pregnant?" and then proceeded to tell me I shouldn't be at a bar. I wasn't pregnant...and I certainly don't need strangers telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing. But I guess since fainting = pregnant on TV, that's what everyone assumed.

I almost fainted once while I was pregnant, at church while I was singing a Christmas cantata with the choir, I sat down before I actually fainted, and another member brought me a bottle of water, I was 8 months pregnant at the time, so there was no hiding it. It actually happened a 2nd time, when we sang our Easter cantata, in March, which was a month after my daughter was born. Thankfully the director's wife was holding Gena for me, as most times I sang with her in my arms. Ever since that 2nd time, the director has put chairs at the front for us to sit on during readings and has us all bring water bottles with us.

Of course she does. When it comes to responding to proposals, hesitation is often the name of the game in Salem. Here are a few reasons why big-mouth Sarah might hesitate to say "yes" to dull Rex and then return to Chicago.
  • She can't help not thinking about her hot night with Xander and his manly physique and sophisticated luv skills.
  • She's fantasizing about eventually hitting the sheets with sourpuss Eric.
  • She keeps wondering if the old axiom, once a cheat, always a cheat, applies to Rexy.
  • She enjoys living in the K-mansion rent-free.
  • She secretly enjoys watching grifter Leo toy with Big Boy Sonny at the K-mansion.
  • She hopes that by staying in the K-mansion and cultivating her relationship with Maggie, she'll eventually inherit the Horton home, Chez Rouge, and Maggie's bank accounts and stock portfolio.
  • She doesn't want to move back to wintry Chicago with her dull lover, preferring Salem's oddly mild winter climate.
  • She wants to stay at University Hospital, which has no old-fashioned rules about having to come to work.
  • Unlike the Pub and Doug's Place, Chicago eating establishments expect their customers to pay for their meals and drinks.
They should have had another Chicago crossover and sent Hank Voight from Chicago PD to shake down some of these ruffians. Wonder if Sarah would elope with him?

Seriously? The "writers", once again, are treating the character of Jack horribly. For the sake of cheap drama, yet again. :angry:

I wanted Jack to return with an edge, maybe even a darker side, yes. A strong character, independent, maybe a journalist again, with no more use for Jennifer. Believe me, I was a fan, in the beginning of this couple, but not anymore. I just can't stand perfect Jennifer. Ever since she toyed with Jack and Daniel, a few years back, she was ruined and so was the couple that was Jennifer and Jack.

But this version of Jack is no better than the guy who fell into the cake. And it pains me to say that, as I absolutely love this character, when written well, and I think the actor is terrific and could do so much better if he was given the right material.

Plus, Jennifer acts as a moderator in the mayoral debate? When she's good friends with Abe, Jack's ex-wife and her daughter was prosecuted by Trask? Seriously? Only in Salem. :rolleyes::angry:

Evidently Jack is not part of the debate, but is in "the audience", thus gets the opportunity to question Melinda about her sister. Eve is like the devil sitting on his shoulder. But I do agree that Jen as moderator seems rather overdone. Why not Justin? Adrienne? Marlena???

Jennifer is a member of the press (lol. Members of the press usually moderate debates. I guess they don't want to pay extra for a speaking role, and Adrienne isn't scheduled for that week.

LOL, Jen doesn't have a TV program, she is editor, owner, and a sometime reporter. I do agree usually it is a media personality who mediates in real life, but in Salem..........anything goes. Ha. They could have scheduled Adrienne, instead of having her probably see Sonny, give him a hug, be sarcastic to Leo, then disappear for 2 months again. :)

Back