Stefano Becomes A New Daddy Speculation

ShaSha

Reaction score
Stefano just can't seem to get his own way anymore with the KIDS. Sooooooooo what would be the most obvious thing for him to do? Right! :smile: Make your own child......Have a baby....Now how will he reach this objective?

Ingredients:
1 cup Stefano
3 cups Dr. Rolf
1 cup blood of Andre
6 eggs from Kate
2oz. Demon Seed
2 hot chilies for taste

Mix Stefano with 6 eggs from Kate, add the Demon Seed and blood from Andre. Mix until smooth. Mix in the hot chilies. Finally 3 cups of Dr. Rolf for the final touch. Using a hyperdermic needle inject into Kate. Wait nine months and the Heir is born.

Stefano will raise this child and have the monster incarnate. Just what we all want to see. ShaSha:rotfl:

Sha Sha - I am laughing right now, but the 2 oz of demon seed make me a little sick! Ew!
Where do you come up with this stuff? LOL!

Why didn't Stefano just get a surrogate in the first place instead of messing with poor Elvis' life? Just because you need some stem cells doesn't mean you can't deposit in a cup. It would have been a more certain thing than betting on your son to knock up some chick...then planning to capture her and kill her kids to get your cells. Sicko!

Alligato......I am so glad you are enjoying this......It is just getting to absurd with Dr. Rolf and Stefano wanting an HEIR to do everything His Way or the Highway.

Having said all that, you can see how I would come up with some kind of RECIPE for disaster. You know the new movie, I AM LEGEND, with Will Smith? This is what I am seeing with Dr. Rolf, Stefano and of course Stefano's New Child. Get my drift.....

I hope everyone else here enjoys it as well. ShaSha

Fran.....During these crazy times, you must have a good sense of humor and be creative. I am glad you got a good laugh.....ShaSha

Don't you think there is a bit of Pigmailion in an odd sort of way here? ShaSha

daysvetfan.......If you loved the other one, I am sure you will fall off the chair reading this one. ShaSha

Sha Sha - I am laughing right now, but the 2 oz of demon seed make me a little sick! Ew!
Where do you come up with this stuff? LOL!

Why didn't Stefano just get a surrogate in the first place instead of messing with poor Elvis' life? Just because you need some stem cells doesn't mean you can't deposit in a cup. It would have been a more certain thing than betting on your son to knock up some chick...then planning to capture her and kill her kids to get your cells. Sicko!

You suggest Stefano should have got a surrogate, is like implying that Stefano cares about someone else beside himself. Alligato you are the true genies, maybe we should lock Stefano in a room and give him a taste of his own medicine. On the other hand I think that is what's keeping him alive. Back to topic, with Stefano it always where your loyalty is placed. It's like he knew Ej would fall for Sami, but he wanted to know who he would really choose Sami or daddy. What's crazy is that Stefano is still throwing gasoline on Ej's future, and he's having no sleep lost over it what so ever.

I am surprised Kate hasn't turned up pregnant with her romping with Stefano a few months ago. That would be a way for Steffie to have a new child.

Back