Stefano's final scenes

SarahBeth

Reaction score
I have to say that as tired as I got of Stefano's faked deaths and as much of a cartoon character tptb made him to be at times, I really loved the last scenes with Stefano. I loved one last set of scenes with Joe Mascolo (Stefano) in them. I was happy we got to see him one last time. So I raise my glass and say "Thank you Joe for all your years of entertainment"!

I loved that final laugh and I will miss Stefano. I just hope these idiot writers don't try to bring Stefano back with a new actor, that would be disrespectful to Joe Mascolo's (Stefano) memory.

No, they will NEVER bring back Stefano with another actor, I think it's safe to say, even for Days.

Stefano really hasn't been a major player for many years, the show will be just fine.

Am guessing these scenes were filmed at the same time as his "ghost" scenes ?? The actors came in later and did their part, clearly they weren't filmed at the same time, or we would have had the camera get both him and the person talking to him, in the same shot.

Great last sendoff.

I hope he filmed several more "moments" that we will see off and on for a long time!

Back