Steve's family

MPM

Reaction score
Did I miss something? :confused: Has Steve not visited with Adrienne? Has he not stopped by to see Jennifer or his niece/nephew? If anyone can help JJ out of his current debacle it is Uncle Steve! I know they can only show so many characters at a time and have to move stories along. But, it would have been nice to see snippet of someone HAPPY to see Steve and maybe give Jack a mention. Oh wait, I did hear Steve say something like "I loved Bo more than my own brother." Well, obviously! LOL! They did have their issues! But, over the years were forgiving.

I admit I missed an episode or two so maybe I'm way off. Otherwise, loving the new Days so far.

No, you didn't miss anything. They've not had scenes with Steve visiting Adrienne, Jennifer, JJ or Abby. Would be nice, though. I guess we have to imagine he did it all off-screen.

Would also be nice if he mentioned visiting his mother and Vern since they live in Salem. They were both alive when JJ came to town, because he said something about seeing them.

Yes, Steve & Jack did have their issues, and outside of the first few years of Jack's life, they were not raised together, (both shipped off to an orphanage). Jack was adopted, Steve was not. And when they both found each other again, they have gotten into a physical confrontation, which ended up with Steve donating a kidney to his injured brother.
And, it was Jack who found and brought the amnesiac stricken Steve back to Salem & his family.

JS is probably right.....Steve probably saw family off screen. Would be nice if it got mentioned, though, just in passing.

88168bad1e2d3b9cf6d327e9008cb3b8.jpg

Back