SPOILER !! Storyline insert episodes to air later this month

Jason47

Reaction score
Newly-written storyline insert episodes to air later this month.

As has been reported already, Days will be inserting a newly-written storyline to comprise around 7-8 episodes to help get the holiday episodes back on track (due to the Summer Olympics being postponed). Best estimates put this special storyline to air around the last two weeks of October, just in time to get Halloween back on track for its original Friday, October 30 airing. There will be several returns for this special storyline.

Will this storyline be a filler only and not be involved with current storylines?
Like maybe someone having a long dream?

Is there a reason why they aren't showing the digital series during the hour
so the ones who couldn't watch it can see it?

I think the newly written episodes are sort of woven into something going on currently, or added in, perhaps with a return or two of absent Salemites for a short spell?????

A good idea about the digital series that many did not see. Someone could be relating what happened via "flashbacks" perhaps????

I was wondering if that's how Ava shows up back from the dead or if she's
in newly created flashbacks.

You are probably right. Considering Tripp is not the father, I don't see what purpose having Ava show up alive in the town. UNLESS she hears of Tripp being a father and it brings her out of hiding.

I think she would show up if she is aware of Tripp. Is she even aware that Tripp is alive? Didn't Joey kill her before they found out about Tripp being alive?

The spoilers for the week of October 19 sounds like a repeat of when Orpheus, Clyde, and Xander broke out of prison a few years ago and terrorized the citizens of Salem. Of course, Xander is not with Orpheus and Clyde this time. If this is the storyline insert, it does not sound that exciting, but I will wait and watch it.

So speaking back onto Ava's appearance, her in the flesh and blood might be necessary. I heard rumors that Tripp and Charlie are BROTHERS! Yes! And I tend to believe them. I could see Charlie being Ava's child. The aggression would make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, sounds like someone is thinking the baby DNA will match Tripp in some manner, leading all to believe it was him, but if Charlie is his brother.....same DNA, or close..........right? Trust this is somebody's speculation, not spoiler , as have not seen this in any spoilers so far.

And we saw how good Salem hospital is at determining a baby's father with Baby Bonnie, a/k/a Emily, when it determined Lucas was her father, instead of his half-brother, Rex.

I wonder what is in the Salem water supply that causes our Salemites to forget they have children? I know Charlie would be Ava's son and not Steve's. Unless she had twins and wasn't told. That wouldn't be such a big surprise. It seems like previously unknown children are crawling out of the woodwork in Salem. Stefano leads that pack. I can see it happening once, maybe twice, but several characters have kids they weren't aware of. Of course, it is much easier for the man to forget but some of our ladies seem to have baby amnesia.

The only Salem ladies who had kids and didn't know were Marlena (carrying/birthing Cassie and Rex, but she remembered later), Kate (who didn't know her eggs were used to create Cassie and Rex), Maggie (didn't know her eggs were stolen to create Daniel) and Nicole (didn't know Chloe took another shot at carrying Nicole's embryo, resulting in Holly). Jeannie T could be added to the list for not knowing Kristen carried Tate to term.

The rest of the surprise children in Salem belonged to male characters: Bob Anderson (Brooke Hamilton), Alex Marshall (Jessica), Bill Horton (Lucas), Stefano (numerous), Shane (Eve), John (Paul), Abe (Brandon and Lani), Steve (Tripp), Roman (Carrie, Cassie and Rex), David Banning (Eli), Craig Wesley (Chloe), Victor (Bo and Isabella), Don Craig (Donna), Daniel (Melanie), Lawrence Alamain (Nicky). I guess you can add Chad for not knowing about Grace until after she died, and Brady for not knowing about Kristen taking the embryo from Jeannie T's body and giving birth to Tate. (I didn't add kids who were born with paternity in question because usually it was a lie by the mother or due to DNA test tampering)

Kate knew about Austin and Billie, but thought they died as small children.
Bo and Billie knew about Georgia/Chelsea but thought she was stillborn.
Maggie knew about Summer, but thought she also died at birth.
Carly knew about Melanie, but gave her up for adoption to keep her away from Lawrence. She also knew about Nicky, but thought he died at birth.
Vivian knew about Quinn; she also knew about Stefan, but thought he died at birth. She knew nothing of giving birth to his twin, Jake, because she passed out after Stefan's birth.

Back