Summary help needed

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Hello all,

It's been a crazy few weeks for me in my work and charity life, and it totally slipped my mind that I'll have trouble doing the summaries on Thursdays for the next few weeks (12/14, 12/21, and 12/28). My non-profit has an open house tomorrow and although our office now has Cable TV, it might be a bit rude of me to try to watch Days during that (as I am also the host). The following two weeks I am on vacation.

I can certainly post a summary if nobody else is able tomorrow, but it will be later in the day. (Much later.) And on 12/21 I can watch the show when it airs (2pm Pacific Time) and do a summary, again if nobody else is able. However on 12/28 I will be in the air when the show is on.

Please help if you can! It's fun.

We still need someone for the 28th........

In addition, I need someone for Monday, 12/18, as I have a funeral to attend.

So, do we have anyone yet? I can give it a try if I am careful with my schedule and we have an early lunch. It doesn't air until 1pm here though, so I wouldn't have it up until 5pm Central.

I can try, but it all depends on how busy I am tomorrow afternoon. There's no rhyme or reason to my workflow. I can have an easy morning, then be slammed in the afternoon. At the least, I can try to do a quickie summary and others can fill in details.

Back