Summer preview 2021

Someone posted copied pages on Twitter. This is my summary.

EJ/Sami/Lucas
EJ comes to Salem and tells Sami he's been a terrible husband to her. He wants her back. He's
also in Salem to take back DiMera Enterprises. He has Chad and Tony help him get rid of Jake.

Kate/Jake/ Gabi
Kate is faking her amnesia and blindness. She wants to torture Jake and Gabi. Kate doesn't want
Jake back. She just wants Gabi to suffer.

Sami/Nicole
The rivalry with Sami and Nicole is on again. Sami is trying to prove Nicole cheated on her brother.
Nicole finds out Sami might be hiding a similar secret. Who will expose the other first?

Ben/Ciara
Ciara shows up in Salem at Ben's door. She demands Ben sign the divorce papers. She has a reason
why they need to be signed. This will be part of the Olympic cliffhanger.

Xander/Gwen
They are both living in Jack's house and don't like each other which means something might
happen. Xander tries to help Gwen with Dr. Snyder and she's not used to help.

Abe/Paulina
Paulina sells her plan to Abe. It's supposed to be a way for small businesses to be run by people of .
color. But she's not telling the whole truth. Her plans will be at odd with the people she's met in
Salem, especially Lani and Abe.

Lani/Eli
Their one year anniversary is in July. It's going to happen the same day Paulina's groundbreaking
happens on the square. The two events will collide with each other.

Tripp/Allie/Chanel
Tripp sees how Chanel and Allie act with each other. He tries to takes Allie's word she wants to be
with him, not Chanel. Allie and Chanel decide to start a business together.

Rafe/Nicole/Ava
Nicole pushed Rafe and Ave together. It's hard for Nicole since her marriage is falling apart. Ava
finally sees Nicole really doesn't want Rafe and Ava together. Nicole keeps hoping Eric comes
home, but it might not happen.

Brady/Chloe/ Philip
Chloe has had a past with both men. Since Kristen is gone, Brady writes her off. Chloe becomes an
option again. Brady is slow and this allows Philip and Chloe to get a head start. As all the viewers
know Brady doesn't like to be alone too long

Justin/Bonnie/Steve/Kayla
Bonnie wants her relationship with Justin be public. Steve and Kayla have doubts about Bonnie, and
Steve isn't happy about Bonnie since she's hurt him a lot. Bonnie hopes to get Steve and Kayla's
stamp of approval so she can tell everyone else.

Why would Kate care about Gabi suffering? I don't understand their need to make mature women so petty. Gabi didn't do anything to Kate that Kate didn't do to Gabi. They both hooked up with Jake when some external circumstance resulted in Jake needing to believe they'd dumped him. Of all the men Kate has had more serious attachments to, I find it hard to believe that Jake is the be-all-end-all that makes Kate want to hurt Gabi who is the mother of her great-grandchild and a woman she once helped hide a body.

Not happy about so many love triangle plots going at once. Yawn. I really wish they could bring Theresa and Tate back for Brady instead of doing this thing with Chloe and Philip. I also think a Jake/Gabi/Philip triangle could have been more interesting.

I'm not thrilled about the Sami/Nicole rivalry starting up. I'm not a Nicole fan at all but since Kristen is gone, Sami does need someone to feud with. Sami should be with Lucas not EJ. Like I said in another thread, they should be fighting EJ together.

So Eric is coming back?!?!?! Uh oh! I wonder for how long.

Also - I like Xander and Gwen. I hoped they might bring Sarah back at some point, but reformed but naughty Xander and Gwen could be fun as long as they don't have them doing psychotic things.

Chloe is lucky she gets two guys to kiss her.
I'd love to be her. 2 hunka hunka burnin" love men!
Also - I like Xander and Gwen. I hoped they might bring Sarah back at some point, but reformed but naughty Xander and Gwen could be fun as long as they don't have them doing psychotic things.
I'm with you on Xander & Gwen being together. I think they would make a way better couple than him and Sarah did. At least she won't squeal like a pig when she talks to him! Besides I'd love to see a naughty couple together. I liked when Naughty EJ and Naughty Nicole were together. I thought they sizzled back then and I think Xander & Gwen could do the same thing.

Side Note: Xander can sizzle all by himself!

EJ: Tony and Chad want him to replace Jake? What are they thinking? As a CEO, Jake may be a little rough around the edges, but unlike the smarmy, scheming, former drug dealer, he's generally honest. If Tony and Chad had any sense, they'd tell EJ to go back to doing an impersonation of King Tut.

Kate: She's another one who's not thinking straight. She thinks she can hurt Gabi by taking away Jake? Doesn't she realize that the hot tramp will just pick up her marbles (and tight, low-cut dresses) and go play her games elsewhere?

Ben: After all the abuse he's taken from Ciara, he shouldn't do her any favors regarding a divorce. Instead, he ought to force her to hire some incompetent like Belle or Justin and then take her chances with a contested divorce in a court presided over by such legal geniuses as Judge Rose Duncan and Judge Damon Thorpe.

Xander; Gwen may not realize it yet, but he's just what she needs. After an encounter with a glowering X-Man, lowlife Dr. Snyder would be seeking employment far, far from University Hospital.

So, does anyone wonder who the dead body in the lake might be? I saw some speculation on another board that it might be Dr. Snyder. He makes sense as he is making enemies with several Salemites, he's involved with a drug ring, and he is not well liked at all.

If they do another whodunnit murder so soon after Charlie, I hope Ron does a better job developing it as an umbrella story to draw several characters in and give it more attention than the once or twice a week the Charlie murder mystery has received.

Back