Summer preview 2021

Summer 2021 in Salem looks like its going to be one big bore fest. These storylines do not look the least bit interesting to me. There is nothing here that grabs my attention and make me want to tune in- sad how far this show has fallen. Interested to see how this guy will write EJ. Will he be portrayed like his sister Kristen (a sick demented nut job) or a simple bad guy but not evil?

The only positive for me is the return of Tony, however I wonder how long he will return for and if he will be involved in another storyline or just this ridiculous crap with EJ trying to get rid of Jake? I was surprised to see that Greg Vaughan (Eric) is returning. He left because he was not happy with the storylines his character was getting. I wonder what prompted him to return? Also, I wonder if he is returning long term or just for a short visit to wrap up the Eric/Nicole storyline?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jgk
So, does anyone wonder who the dead body in the lake might be? I saw some speculation on another board that it might be Dr. Snyder. He makes sense as he is making enemies with several Salemites, he's involved with a drug ring, and he is not well liked at all.

If they do another whodunnit murder so soon after Charlie, I hope Ron does a better job developing it as an umbrella story to draw several characters in and give it more attention than the once or twice a week the Charlie murder mystery has received.
Ok, I think it's Dr. Snyder that ends up in the lake. A mob hit or something like that from the drugs Gwen has been late in delivering. Seeing the scene with Xander today made me think that for some reason.

Link to Soap Opera site with the Summer preview article

"Now that Kristen is caught and out of the way and Brady writes her off, suddenly Chloe becomes an option" This is from the soap opera digest article. So, when did Kristen get caught??? Did I miss something?

It is a amazing how things get twisted because of the wording used by writers at times. Yeah, Brady became aware of all Kristen had done, told her off and broke it off with her, also he told others as well. However, Susan apparently got released and dashed back to Tenn. & her Roger, & Rafe is too busy with Ava to even put out an APB apparently. LOL. Thus, Kristen is free as a bird, but supposedly on the run or in hiding or whatever other stupid idea Ron C., (headwriter) has come up with.

Ok, I think it's Dr. Snyder that ends up in the lake. A mob hit or something like that from the drugs Gwen has been late in delivering. Seeing the scene with Xander today made me think that for some reason.
Another theory, Ava is still behind the mob but hiding it very well.

Another thing I noticed from the article, Eli and Lani have their 1st anniversary? Was she pregnant when they got married? Awfully fast to have twins in January.

Back