Summer Preview....

More torture for the characters and us. Summer is filled with dismay and horror. Are you sure they are not all in a Jason is Back movie (Friday the 13th movies) Kristen is the Jason character. The mask of Nicole covering a deformed, mangled face of Kristen. The fall she took out the window should have permanently killed her and splat all over. So the serum got her back and then the fire should have really left bones. This was a cremation of her body. So Days some how has taken the route of resurrection and she is back again. The phoenix genes. What a show.

Days has lost its heart and soul. The writers just don't get it.

As for Jack, "Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more".

Tiresome and repetitive. Days has no heart any more no soul. No more good times, laughter. I am not interested in other soaps. Be the leader, not a follower. Break away from, well they are all doing it so we will follow suit. New blood is required and more of a thoughtful process in the writing. These are my opinions. I am not alone in this.

I don't mind a return from the dead story. I think it's something that we always wish for in real life. That's why you always have dead celebrity sightings (Elvis for example). I think it's a way to fix something they got wrong whether it's behind the scenes or with the storyline.

I do think Days is overdoing it with the return from the dead characters. I think there are more creative ways to write out someone, they don't always have to die.

If anyone is interested someone Twitter posted a picture of the summer preview from SOD. Their Twitter handle is @JanHanna23. I'm sorry I'm not sure how to post the actual Tweet here.

There is something about Jack and Jennifer in the preview.

The thing is, a great many folks just watch Days, never watch another soap, or if they did is off the air, and never saw anything this headwriter wrote, ....heck, never even heard of him. LOL. But still guessed ...or figured out, what was going on. That is the trouble with dragging stories on so long......and especially, filming so far ahead. Viewers have too much time to figure out what is going on, and there really is no "twist", or surprise.
Not saying it is not well done..just that it is not as much of a twist or surprise as one would have expected (speaking of the suits & writers as the "one")

I wonder if it's going to turn out that Noah is really Rafe's? There has been a lot of emphasis lately on Rafe always having wanted a child of his own while he's taking care of David v.2.

Wouldn't stop them.
Agreed. I was just saying they'd have to rewrite what we saw happen onscreen at that time. The closest Rafe and Carrie came to having sex was in the safe house, but they decided not to go through with it.

Look at how it was rewritten to say that Bo was Zack's father and not John Black, that Hope (as Princess Gina) and Bo (as a mind-controlled street mime) had sex that neither one remembered.

Back