Summer Preview

Inasmuch as Shawn D was in Hong Kong, & no idea he would be coming to Salem, plus Ciara always did feel close to him (I seem to remember him coaching her in baseball, and something with ice skating, too) she asked Rafe. I am sure he was honored to have been asked. (and with all the aggravation trying to get to adopt David...a happy and welcome request)

I wonder since Shawn is at the back of the church he takes her up the aisle too.

Hopefully maybe Zoey lets him be involved in David’s life so he has to move near her and that is why he leaves. That would be better than leaving to start a new life when he loses custody. At least a little bit more positive.

It's not going to be surprising to me if Rafe loses custody of David. Just once it would be nice to see an adoption story go through, but this show seems to have a prejudice about non-biological people raising a baby through adoption or other means with the exception of Sonny with Arianna.

Sonny has always been involved with Arianna even when Will was gone or they were separated and she calls both of them Daddy. Other than that, the only adoptions on this show that I can remember was Melissa for Mickey and Maggie in the 1980s and the twins Justin and Adrienne adopted in the early 1990s. Any other adoptions have always fell through after a few years.

Mickey and Maggie in the 1980s and the twins Justin and Adrienne adopted in the early 1990s. Any other adoptions have always fell through after a few years
Hear, hear. And even that adoption is tainted by the fact that Justin rarely mentions his non-Sonny children.

Still hoping it's merely fan speculation on a less-than-trustworthy site that is the source of the David rumors, but not holding my breath.

Inasmuch as a spoiler says Hope helps Rafe after his loss.......well, we know Ron C. loves gloom & misery, tis all he writes, unless he is forced to do something else. I think it is apparent to the suits that the constant despair with everyone is just too depressing.....they came down on the headwriter, so we get not 1 or 2 but FOUR weddings in one month. Overkill.

Back