Super Bowl commercials 2023

LOL, they truly lost me.......no idea who any of them are, never heard of them. So obviously the commercials are aimed at a much different audience. Am not a sports fan anyway, so doesn't matter anyway.
Wasn't Super Bowl always lst week in Feb. Wonder why that changed. Enjoy the game, my friends. I know most of you will have it tuned in. :)

The regular season is now 18 games, so the season ran longer

I watched most of them and didn't like a lot of them.

Here is a longer version of what was on a link with John Travolta. Sad to hear song from
Grease without Olivia Newton John

LOL, they truly lost me.......no idea who any of them are, never heard of them. So obviously the commercials are aimed at a much different audience. Am not a sports fan anyway, so doesn't matter anyway.
Wasn't Super Bowl always lst week in Feb. Wonder why that changed. Enjoy the game, my friends. I know most of you will have it tuned in. :)
When I watched the first Super Bowl, it was in January! Besides the 18 games, they decided to put the Pro Bowl BEFORE the Super Bowl instead of after to give those teams going to the Bowl will have an extra week. Bowl participants usually don't participate in Pro Bowl to eliminate injuries. However, now that the Pro Bowl is Flag Football and games, that may change again.

I only watched two but I love the Sam Adams one. I especially appreciated the quick appearance of Lenny Clarke in it who I think is hysterical.

My favorite was the Walt and Jesse redo (huge fan of the Breaking Bad series). It was a 1:1 remix of scenes from the show, using the original actors which I found both amazing and laughable... Not sure it made me want to buy "Popcorners" but I loved seeing the characters again...

Thanks for the info, but I probably don't get the channel and I avoid shows with bad language.

Back