Super Bowl Commercials 2024

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the Super Bowl or commercials. Even if the Texans had made it, I would not be watching. I'd be watching some older shows on MeTv, then stream some old shows on YouTube.

I have PBS Passport and watch shows when I want to.

I'll be watching Nature, All Creatures Great and Small. I'm not sure what else I might watch.

I don't watch sports, except perhaps a baseball game once in a while. So will be watching something else .........if I even have the TV on.

oldschool, who's doing the Puppy Bowl this year?

Puppy Bowl is on Animal Planet all day. There might be streaming options too.

I'm a 49er fan. I love football. I hated losing last night. The commercials weren't even as funny as years past. There were a couple good emotional ones though. I'm just overall disappointed with the commercials and not happy my team lost. Haha.

BUT, Usher's half time show was really good. My favorite part was Ludacris. I sang along to that part. My girls and I danced the entire show. And Alicia Keys looked AMAZING in that red outfit. I loved it. :) If you didn't like, it's probably because you're older than me. This halftime show was for MY generation. And we loved the nostalgia of it all! Plus, Usher still looks soooooo fine. Seriously, does that man even age?

I love sports but especially NFL so of course I watched, but disappointed Chiefs won again. I thought the halftime & the commercials weren't very good. Disappointed I guess in all of it.

I think Usher is a very special talent. I'll never forget seeing him do Singing in the Rain from Gene Kelly.

"

Back