Susan

Capture.PNG The look on EJ's face during that hug...priceless. Looked like James Scott/EJ was the one trying not to "lose it" at times . :rotfl:
I am enjoying Susan...so much more than Kristan :clap:or Eve or anyone on today for that matter.

Soapy, I said the same thing in the daily summary! It totally looked like James Scott (EJ) was trying not to laugh several times.

Susan is one of those characters that in small doses can be a breath of fresh air. Plus I've always wanted to see EJ in scenes with his mother. I'm glad the show decided to use Eileen Davidson (Kristen/Susan) in this capacity during her current run and given the coming weeks for EJ's story. :wink:

I think Susan is a character who makes you feel good. You listen to her, you smile, may even laugh a bit.
Viewers are glad to see a character who is not bringing doom, gloom, and misery to the screen, like all the other characters. :)

I absolutely adore Susan. She has always been one of my all-time favorite characters because she is ridiculous, but in a feel-good way. She is who she is, she's proud of that. I did feel so sad though, when she told EJ that she knows he is embarrassed by her.

I loved seeing Susan! Brought me right back to 1997-98! It's amazing, its like she never changed/left. Eileen Davidson (Susan/Kristen) picked up right where she left Susan and it seemed like she transitioned right back. I have to agree with most people, EJ looked like he was going to lose it in a few scenes :rotfl:. Can't wait to see the showdown between Kristen and Susan today!

Loved seeing Susan interact with Elvis. Loved Elvis' and Sami expressions around Susan. Loved Susan's expressions when it came to Sami. Loved Susan's loony ways. Can't wait to see the showdown between her and Kristen and hope they speak of the past more.

I Loved seeing Susan!!! I think she is hysterical! I loved when she said to Sami that her and EJ can come to her place in London and that she has a pull-out sofa for them!!! hahahhahahah

and the sage she was burning to rid the "evil" spirits! love her!!

Back