Taking a Break???

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kassie-depaiva.jpg

Hot on the heels of the news of Billy Flynn leaving NBC's Days of Our Lives, comes news that Kassie DePaiva (Eve) will soon be leaving as well. However, the One Life To Live alum won't be exiting for good. Our sources go onto tell us that Kassie will only be off for a short time. And, that she might even be off before the year is over.

There is no news yet on why Eve will leave Salem for a short time. However, one can speculate that it will be to check on Kimberly (Patsy Pease) who once again has leukemia.

http://www.daytimeindulgence.com/2018/08/exclusive-kassie-depaiva-out-at-daysbut.html?m=1‬

I really like her and will miss her more than Chad. Kassie DePaiva is a really really good actor. I actually thought her and Brady are good together. Hope they stay together when she comes back. Loved them together. Was hoping she could undumb him, if that's possible!

Ditto JS!

If it is storyline driven, what are they saving all the stories for Autumn for?

Being 6 mos ahead un filming, she won't be gone til end of year, and is only for short time period, and she will be back.

I like the character of Eve just not with Brady. The actress is great. I'm glad she'll be coming back but hoping it will be in a different circle. I think it's hysterical that she's been with every age group of men on the show from Eduardo (in the past) , Brady, and JJ. Who could be next?!? She's the new Kate.

Side note: I really wish they'd bring the character of Eduardo back to DAYS. I love A Martinez! He'll always be Cruz Castillo (Santa Barbara) to me! I was so young watching SB. It was always my favorite. Now, I'm nostalgic and thinking about Another World as well! Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Eve is basically being written into a corner at the moment so a rest and/or reset makes sense. Ideally, I'd love it if another soap picked her up instead but since she is clearly one of Ron's favorites, I don't see her leaving Days anytime soon.

Back