Taking bets on pregnant women!

soapkitty

Reaction score
Who thinks Nicole's child will be switching paternity and become Eric's?

Who thinks Sloan will be with child (or a demon baby) at the same time?

Who thinks it will be found that the baby is really EJ's eventually?

While we're at it, who thinks that Sarah's baby is really Rex's?

Who thinks it is Xander's?

I think Nicole's baby will end up being Eric's, especially because EJ already has two kids and Eric has never had one (I still don't count the real baby Mickey since Sarah slept with Rex and Eric within a day or two when the baby was conceived and it was just assumed she was Eric's baby).

I agree with Just Samantha.

I also hope that Sloan discovers she is infertile, a gift to the world.

I want Sarah's baby to be Rex's, because I like Chloe and Xander, and I never liked Sarah and Xander, not a good fit, in my humble opinion.

I mean, Eric's twin is a grandmother times 2.

I'm a little annoyed at that, but whatever, it is Salem, after all.

That said, let Eric have all the babies. Nicole's baby is actually Eric's, Sloan gives Eric a baby, and Jada's baby was planted in a surrogate and shows up on his doorstep. Triplets! Hahahahahaha. Now Eric is all caught up.

Sarah is annoying. She can keep Rex and let it be found out that her baby actually belongs to him.

I LOVE Xander and Chloe. Please keep them together. Their friendship and overall chemistry just makes the show better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a Sarah and Xander fan, but I liked him better with both Gwen and now Chloe. Chloe isn’t the fellow schemer that Gwen is, but she’s not as holier than thou as Sarah. As it stands now, the baby has to be Xander’s. Sarah and Rex weren’t together. I hope she crawls back, but Xander tells her he’s staying with Chloe and means it. It would serve Sarah right. Then she can watch him be a good person, but with someone else.

I’m positive both of the possible Eric babies will be Eric’s. I also have a sneaking suspicion we’re getting a story repeat. Sloan will lose the baby, her hope for a family (in her mind), then kidnap Nicole’s, proving she’s as nutty as her brother. In all that mess, the baby will be proven to be Eric’s. Maybe at first that will make people think it’s Eric and Sloan’s baby, but then something will reveal that it’s actually Eric and Nicole’s. Sloan will be revealed as a kidnapper and as the person who faked the paternity test to start with. Maybe Nicole will feel sorry for her because she’s been there, done that.

Has it been said Sloan actually IS pregnant? I only remember her wanting to have a baby with Eric, and telling him "let's make one".

No, as of now, Sloan's not pregnant, but she keeps pushing the issue with Eric. And you know on soaps that babies conceived months apart will magically be born about the same time.

Did I miss something, I thought it was confirmed the baby is Xander's?

Last edited:
I hope she crawls back, but Xander tells her he’s staying with Chloe and means it. It would serve Sarah right. Then she can watch him be a good person, but with someone else.
I am so hoping that Xander stays with Chloe.

I hated him with the screech queen Sarah, but really did love the connection he had with Gwen.

I am Xander and Chloe all the way.

Definitely do not want to see Chloe with indecisive Brady or Xander with screech owl Sarah.

I don't watch a lot, but have never liked Nicole and EJ as a couple so I hope it's Eric's. Will be funny for Sami to be an aunt to Nicole's baby. I am guessing it will be his, plus Eric needs a kid or two.

I do hope there are more kids around that are not a Bradys, DiMeras, or Hortons. When these kids are SORASed the dating pool is going to be pretty slim.

I think that Nicole will then think the baby is Eric's and if Sloan gets pregnant that Eric will be the father of the two but down the line, Nicole's baby will actually be EJ's after all! Definitely a double paternity test switch. I hope it's EJ's. I am just tired of everyone in town talking about Eric's dream of being a father when he became a PRIEST more than one time!

Back