Patchmansgirl

Reaction score
Tang Pie

1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 8 oz container of sour cream
1 top full of Tang breakfast drink
1 regular sized container of Cool Whip
1 deep dish graham cracker crust

Mix sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and Tang until smooth. Gently fold in Cool Whip, make sure to fold it in very well. Pour in pie crust, (hint: I use the plastic liner that covers the pie crust as the cover), then freeze for about 2-3 hours, or overnight if you like.

You can always use fat free, or the sugar free versions of all the ingredients, I have fixed it either way.
Also, if you don't like Tang, you can use any instant drink mix... Lemonade, Strawberry(which is really good in the summer with fresh strawberries sliced on top).

My mom has fixed this for many years. It is a holiday tradition at our house. And it is sooo very easy.

Am I to
Patchmansgirl wrote:
Tang Pie
[recipe]
And it is sooo very easy.

[size=medium][color=000066]OK, it's been 24 hours and I've behaved myself....But I'm about to burst...I think that would ruin my grandkids Christmas if Grammie were in the hospital being sewn back together so I gotta do it...I just gotta....Please forgive me....!![/color][/size]

[size=medium][color=CC3300]So Patchman likes Tang Pie....[/color][/size]

ashamedbx5.jpg

I'm going to try this, but I'm a little unclear on one thing please. I don't drink Tang normally, so when it says "one top full" does that mean "one 2-quart measurement"? I generally like the walmart 2 quart sugar free drink mixes, but each makes two quarts, and I have like 50 in the cabinet.

Just need to know how much to use.

Wayne

I thought it meant the screw on top to the jar. If not, I hopePatchmansgirl will clarify for us. :)

And Pallison.....You just may find Santa has left coal in your stocking, that you hung by the chimney with care.....LOL

Poirot wrote:
I thought it meant the screw on top to the jar. If not, I hopePatchmansgirl will clarify for us. :)

That much I got, but there are marks on it for like 1 quart, 2 quarts, etcetera, or does she mean "a level cup FULL"? (which is usually like enough for 6-8 quarts of tang)

Wayne

/images/quote.jpg Wayne wrote:
Poirot wrote:

That much I got, but there are marks on it for like 1 quart, 2 quarts, etcetera, or does she mean "a level cup FULL"? (which is usually like enough for 6-8 quarts of tang)

Wayne

/images/quote.jpg
Wayne wrote:
Poirot wrote:

Wayne/images/unquote.jpg

Oh! I am so sorry, yes, a full top off of the carton.

I promise, it is very good! Don't make fun until you try it!:)

Oh, PAllison, HAHA... I see what you mean now. Tang Pie! It's been along holiday!!!

[color=6633FF]Okay, i giggled when I read the title, then when i saw PAllison's comment I burst out laughing. Good thing nobody else is in my office today... they'd think I was nuts![/color]

This was my first time reading in this fourm and you PAllison are something else!!!!!

Back