Taylor Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Apparently a lot of people here did not like the character. I wasn't on the boards when Taylor was on, so I'm just curious as to why she was received so badly on here.

I actually liked Taylor. And Tamara Braun is a fantastic actress and I was really sad to see her let go from Days. She's so good at what she does, and she really made me love Taylor. I'm hoping one day Taylor comes back. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her and Brandon return, so Nicole can have her family back together.

well, I didn't like Taylor because
a) she slept with her sister's husband. gross
b) she ran to the love of her sister's life, Brady when things were going downhill with reason a,
c) pimp daddy Quinn suddenly is someone she has never stopped thinking about... um, Taylor, honey what about a and b? Taylor, your *bleep* is starting to smell like rotten sewage.

Taylor apparently thinks she's God's gift to Man...wait, she thinks she's God's gift to men...gotta make that plural as often as the men come and go from her L-shaped bedsheets.

AND to make it worse, she was down right rude about everything. She was just terribly annoying- I really like Tamara Braun too... but I loved her as Ava, not Taylor Walker.

Taylor Walker is actually perfect for Ej though... 2 scumbags would have gone well together if Days had kept her.

Taylor was played by a different actress when she first arrived back in Salem, and the premise (love at first sight) was ill conceived (she & EJ bumped into each other on the pier one night). Both were "in love" with a complete stranger, knew no names. There's more, but won't go into it. She warns and warns Nicole about EJ DiMera, and finally sees him at the wedding, faints when she sees it is her "love". The whole thing was going downhill faster than a snowboard champ. Tamara Braun takes over the part, and it just got worse - story wise. Most folks loved her as Ava, but Taylor just did not set well over all.

And not only did the storyline stink like dog poo, but once they switched actresses, they started dressing Taylor in those sloppy, ill-fitting clothes and letting her hair look like it was filthy. At least the other actress was nicely dressed and well coiffed.

^^ I don't. I was confused when she first arrived and everyone(maggie, abe, lexie) acted like she was their only daughter coming back or something. :sarcasm: But, yeah everyone seemed to already know her, and I never knew Nicole even had a sister. She must have been on when I wasn't able to watch for a while.

I couldn't even finish watching the clip b/c of the old Taylor, not very good at all!

well, I didn't like Taylor because
a) she slept with her sister's husband. gross
b) she ran to the love of her sister's life, Brady when things were going downhill with reason a,
c) pimp daddy Quinn suddenly is someone she has never stopped thinking about... um, Taylor, honey what about a and b? Taylor, your *bleep* is starting to smell like rotten sewage.

Taylor apparently thinks she's God's gift to Man...wait, she thinks she's God's gift to men...gotta make that plural as often as the men come and go from her L-shaped bedsheets.

AND to make it worse, she was down right rude about everything. She was just terribly annoying- I really like Tamara Braun too... but I loved her as Ava, not Taylor Walker.

Taylor Walker is actually perfect for Ej though... 2 scumbags would have gone well together if Days had kept her.
Stop! You're so funny haha

Taylor was played by a different actress when she first arrived back in Salem, and the premise (love at first sight) was ill conceived (she & EJ bumped into each other on the pier one night). Both were "in love" with a complete stranger, knew no names. There's more, but won't go into it. She warns and warns Nicole about EJ DiMera, and finally sees him at the wedding, faints when she sees it is her "love". The whole thing was going downhill faster than a snowboard champ. Tamara Braun takes over the part, and it just got worse - story wise. Most folks loved her as Ava, but Taylor just did not set well over all.

I liked the first Taylor she was sickenly
sweet.The first Taylor/EJ had so much
chemistry.I became an EJ fan off of scarf love.
I loved the way EJ told Taylor she could have
his scarf and to think of it as a gift.Love that
EJ character is so multi-layered.

I couldn't even finish watching the clip b/c of the old Taylor, not very good at all!

I didn't like the second Taylor.

I didn't see chemistry between EJ and either of the Taylors. I never liked the character, until she was with Quinn, because I hate boyfriend/girlfriend stealers, and I loved EJ with Nicole. BUT, I did see chemistry between the second Taylor and Brady, especially with that drunken kiss. I really thought they could be the next supercouple, but her and Quinn were fine too. I'd still like her to return for Brady in the end, though. I also think I'd like to see her with Daniel or Rafe. That could be good for some steamy scenes. She and Rafe had chemistry.

For now, I want her back. Nicole needs some family in town. I'd also like to see Taylor get involved with Lucas.

Here is the original Taylor:

43256.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back