Taylor Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a lot of people here did not like the character. I wasn't on the boards when Taylor was on, so I'm just curious as to why she was received so badly on here.

I actually liked Taylor. And Tamara Braun is a fantastic actress and I was really sad to see her let go from Days. She's so good at what she does, and she really made me love Taylor. I'm hoping one day Taylor comes back. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her and Brandon return, so Nicole can have her family back together.

There is just something about Tamara Braun though that brings back the memories of her chasing John around D-Mansion before Marlana and John left the show, to see if she could help him straighten out the mind of her beloved. I did not like the character that Tamara Braun (Ava) played, and then to have her prancing around with John just turned my tummy... EUCKIE...

I actually liked the actress that played Taylor before Tamara.... I do not remember her name either, but I think she tantilized EJ more thougroughly, and flaunted her stuff a bunch...It was not the part she was playing, it was the actress, and I do not want to say any more against Tamara Braun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back