Thank you Wayne

Wayne, thanks so much for getting the board back up.

I think all of us were going through withdrawal.

Let us know if we need to help you financially.
As much as I would love to take credit of any kind, the simple truth is that with work and family drama this week, I haven't had enough time to really look into it. I opened a ticket with our web host and -- while it took them a minute -- they reported this afternoon that they had been able to fix it.

Time pending, I am still compelled to do an upgrade though..

I'm sorry. I've been back to work and haven't had a chance to notice the site was down, but I am so happy to see it up and running again.
thank you Wayne and I too would donate if you need some financial help from us. I enjoy this website more than any other site I can communicate with people on and definitely more than any other DAYS website.
Thanks again.

Poirot, opening a ticket is the same as what I do when my work laptop or our department printer/scanner/ copier isn't working properly.

At different companies, it could be an email, text, or filling out an onsite form to request assistance from the IT team who manage the servers.

At my work, I have to submit an email to our IT team (who are down the hall from me) at a special HelpDesk email addy.

An open ticket form is sent back to me stating who will be assessing the problem along with the date and approximate time they will be doing it.

Ticket forms are emailed back to me with their updates. When the problem is corrected, I receive a "Closed Ticket" that states what steps were taken with the date completed.

Last edited:
Back