Thankful for the big & the little things

soapkitty

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. As I was sitting here thinking of Thanksgiving coming upon us I just wanted to say I am very thankful for the obvious big things, home, family, food, job, etc. in my life, but I am also appreciative and thankful for the little things such as:

1. Having my friends here on Salem Spectator to kibitz with. Just the small amount of interacting we do on a daily basis a lot of times makes my day and makes me smile.

2. Waking up in the morning! I joke about it, but as I am getting older that statement rings truer each day, month and year!

3. Looking out my windows in the morning and seeing the woods around me. So peaceful.

4. Kitties to keep me company and entertainment.

That's just a start but I would like to hear any of your "little thankfuls" if you would so kindly do me the honor.

Happy Gobbler Day.
turkeys dancing.gif

1) I'm thankful for all the wonderful friends I've made here at the Spectator.

2) I'm thankful for my wonderful family both blood related and not. My Spectator family and my church family are just as much of a blessing to me as the family I was born into.

3) I'm thankful that the company I work for has stayed open and kept us all working through the pandemic, and safely as 95% of us are working from home.

Back