Thanksgiving memories

A perfect example of how to do a holiday episode. It has just enough cheer and just enough story suspense to track the threads through. I could recall many of the story points, but forgot about Larry Welch, which made me look up additional old episodes.

Anyone else notice how there were more people in Tuscany than in the last two episodes combined?

Thanks for finding and posting this episode, Kat. The characters (particularly Hope) are much more likeable here than they are today. I also wish the writers today would write more holiday episodes like this.

Wow, these were amazing to watch! I loved the 86 montage. I’ve never seen much of Kim and Shane's story - I wish there were clippers out there as dedicated as the Steve and Kayla or Bo and Hope fans. And the 2002 clips brought back a lot of childhood memories. I forgot about Will's jealous dynamic with Abby, and the Larry drama. That was a really good storyline! Thanks for sharing!

LS, there was a youtube channel with clips dedicated to Kim and Shane until it got pulled during the purge of Days clips on youtube. I found it gone when I wanted to check out Kim's multiple personality disorder storyline around the time they started Abby's DID story.

No, they do not! Heck, they cannot even write decent family altogether for a holiday stories.

I get the feeling the writers/producers feel uncomfortable with "mushy" scenes. Heck, a lot of families get together, the meal may be buffet style, with tables all over the place. Or a bunch of non-matching ones shoved together. They did that once at the Pub, but we rarely see families sitting down together, or just a lot of friends, some related, most not (tho seems everyone in Salem is related in some way or other. LOLOL

Back