The Cop and the Bad Girl-A Rafe and Nicole Love Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 74: Coming Home
Nicole and Rafe finally arrived at Salem International Airport on their private plane. Gabi and Nick had returned yesterday, according to Gabi's Facebook status. Nicole unbuckled Daniel Rafael's carseat as the plane stopped, and she and Rafe stood up. "We're Home," Nicole told him, elated. She kissed him on the lips quickly, just as the two got off of the airplane. Rafe saw Gabi and Nick waiting for them. He ran up to Gabi and gave her a big hug.

"I missed you so much!" Gabi said, crying a bit. "I was so worried about both of you!"

"I missed you too. How was your honeymoon?" Rafe asked. He sensed a bit of tension, but Gabi and Nick smiled.

"It was nice and so needed, thank you."

"Yeah," Nick began, "thanks, Rafe".

"No problemo," Rafe told them. He saw Gabi's eyes widen and turned around to see Nicole holding the baby, his little blue eyes open.

"Oh my G-d! You took Nicole to adopt a baby!?"

"Not exactly," Rafe said. "I'll explain everything to you guys on the way. Let's go."

Nicole knocked on the door to the DiMera mansion. She knew EJ was here, because he wasn't usually out for meetings at this time of day. The door opened and EJ's eyes widened. "Nicole! I didn't know where you were!"

"I was with Rafe," she said. "Getting back our son. EJ, Daniel Rafael never died!"

"WHAT?!"

"I know! He was sold to a drug ring in Cuba. Rafe found out months ago, and we left. Rafe saved our son and brought him back! We just returned an hour ago."

Nicole walked in as EJ closed the door. The mood was somewhat confused and somber, and EJ was quiet as they sat on the couch. "I don't understand. The baby was said to have no fetal heartbeat..."

"I was drugged," explained Nicole, "so that it would appear that the child had no fetal heartbeat, when he really did. It was the perfect plan." Nicole and EJ were both fuming.

"Who did this? Why?"

"I don't know, but Rafe and I are sure that Cameron Davis was behind drugging me. Rafe overheard him talking to someone on the phone about it one night on the pier. Cameron doesn't know that we know the truth."

"I swear, I will crush him!" EJ yelled. Daniel Rafael started to cry. Nicole rocked him a bit. "Sorry, little one." EJ smiled and melted as he saw the baby. "Can I hold him?"

"Of course!" Nicole said. "He's your son, he even has your hair!"

"And your eyes," EJ said. He took the baby and held him. Daniel Rafael instantly stopped crying and peered at his father's eyes. "Say hello to your daddy!" EJ teared up, as did Nicole.

"We have your family at last!" Nicole said. EJ nodded.

"Why didn't you or Rafe tell me? Did you think I wouldn't believe you?"

"Well, there was that, but also because we didn't know if we'd be able to get him or not, and we didn't want anyone else put at risk."

"Of course I would've believed you! It's Salem, anything can happen here. And besides, I could've helped you both!"

"I wasn't sure if that was realistic, given your history with Rafe," Nicole pointed out.

"Well, I'm putting that aside. Rafe saved my son. He helped you do it. He will have full access to Daniel Rafael, as he does to Johnny and Sydney."

"I'm glad, because he's the godfather," Nicole said. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you everything."

"It doesn't matter. All that matters right now is what is sitting in my arms."

And Nicole and EJ continued to admire the life that they had created.

Thanks for another great chapter!Oh I wanted for Ej to think Nicolde adopted the baby just as Gabi did.Ej not making any snarky remarks regarding the name..Hmmm that is not kosher.

Nicole and Ej admiring their little creation.. Oh just brought tears to my eyes.. that's how it should have played onscreen:D

Wonderful.... Just as I wanted to happen. A truly great chapter DD. I am so proud of you, and then when the new chapter is introduced, and you can once again take a bow, for you have given us what it takes to save us, nourishing food for the soul. This is called Just Desserts.. Not Just because it is what is available, but because after the wonderful meal of nourishing soul food, only this timely tidbit of Just Desserts will make the Soul Sing.....La La Ta De La Mo... Ok, OK, do not throw things at me for trying to sing....I will stop.:clap::love::rolleyes::D

Ej messed up royally by chasing after that beast mean eating witch Sami..however, I understand that Nicole lied about the baby paternity,and was doing the horizontal mambo with Dan.
I still want Ej to fight Rafe for Nicole:love:

You'll get your wish! But just who will ultimately win her heart...now that's the million-dollar question!

Hey chief I pray that after the night out with your friend, and the good times, and the good food, and the music, and the laughter, and the head ache, and tummy not feeling well...... OK now it is time for deep thought on what is going to happen to our little family, and who is going to be with whom...I cannot wait. I just love it, and think this is developing into prime time reading.... Thanks for the vitamins, and the nourishment so we can sit back and watch the cops come after Cameron, since he is the doctor of record that took the baby, and now everyone knows he is safe,,,,,,,, But be sure and Have DNA done so you are sure he is who you say he is, and then Nicole and EJ will know they have their half pint off spring,,, alive and healthy....

You should also check with the Brady family at the cop shop, and check with them on what has or has not been reported.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back