The custody hearing: Sami vs Nicole/Eric

DaysLady

Reaction score
Website
www.fromthepicklejar.blogspot.com
Is anyone else tired of hearing the list of Nicole's wrong doings? Let me add, without a list of Sami's wrong doings, too?

And NO mention of Holly. Nicole is raising a beautiful and smart and healthy girl. All these wrong doings that Sami has drawn up at the trial are from way in Nicole's past.

I just want one person to stand up to Sami and say "while you were taking care of your mummy rapist husband, here's the new Nicole you know nothing about".

Part of me wants Nicole and Eric to just drop it before Sami convinces the judge Nicole is unfit and then Nicole loses Holly, too.

The other part of me wants Nicole and Eric to drop all the "Sami's bad choices" bombs and win this battle once and for all.

Go back to your mummy racist, Sami. Nicole and Eric should raise Allie's baby as Holly's baby brother. Baby boy deserves to have such happiness, as having Nicole and Eric as parents.

Maybe Justin was trained by Mickey Horton.

I just want one person to stand up to Sami...
No one ever really stood up to Sami, and they've all helped to make her the monster she is. It's the same type of relationship Lucas has with Kate. He's firm with his mother at times but never sticks to it.

Sami is unwatchable. Of all the things Days has done recently that have driven me crazy, having her back and behaving like this is the worst. The sight of her makes me fast forward. I now hate the character with an absolute passion.

Alison Sweeney (Sami) is one of my most favorite people. I'm one of her biggest fans. She's the entire reason I even started watching Days. HOWEVER, I hate her character. I hate the way the character is written, and I hate the screeching way she says her lines (but who can blame her, the writers write the character as a screeching imbecile) ugh. I hate that the writers made me hate the character played by my favorite actress. My other favorite actress is Arianne Zucker (Nicole) and you all know as well as I do the writers done messed her up, too.

Ugh!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a shame the writers for Days won't let Sami mature, grow up. I see Alison Sweeney (Sami) in something elsewhere, she is good actress, but where the character of Sami was enjoyed when a teen, those antics do not go over well on a mother/grandmother of plus 40 years. The writers have to know that Sami is just tooo over the top at this time in her life. But they do it anyway.

Back