The "first" Chloe...

Jason47

Reaction score
FUN FACT: THE "FIRST" CHLOE

Just finished doing the cast/set list for June 15, 1998. While Lucas is at the Blue Note, a woman named Chloe hits on him. Country singer Barbara Mandrell's daughter, Jaime Nicole Dudney, played the role. Just a year later, in 1999, Nadia Bjorlin would debut in the role of Chloe Lane and eventually get involved with Lucas herself!

6/15/98: Austin, Carrie, Eric, Franco, Hope, Ivan, John, Lucas, Nicole, Sami, Stefano, Vivian, Rolf, Sophia, Woman at Bar/Chloe, Blue Note Waiter, Jay (FBO).
Sets: Beach/Los Angeles, Austin's Apartment, Sami's Office (Titan), Blue Note & Exterior, Jonesy's Townhouse, DiMera Mansion, DiMera Mansion Secret Room, Eric/Nicole Hotel Room/Los Angeles, Franco's Salem Inn Room & Window Outside; ON LOCATION (Scenes # 1-4): Venice Beach.

I do remember someone first played Chloe; however, I did not know it was Mandrell's daughter. Thanks Jason!

New here. Do you happen to have the video of Jaime Nicole Dudney? Would love to see it again. Jaime was also Georgia Tucker on "As The World Turns" from 1998-2000. :)

New here. Do you happen to have the video of Jaime Nicole Dudney? Would love to see it again. Jaime was also Georgia Tucker on "As The World Turns" from 1998-2000. :)

I'll add it to my list of possible YouTube uploads. Have to check a few tapes when I start wrapping up the 1998 research, so if I have time, I'll try to upload one of her scenes.

Ah, those were the day, location shooting, the Blue Note...(did you all know that Michael Buble' made his U.S. TV debut at the Blue Note?). I love when Jason47 comes out with his "fun facts". Thanx, Jason.

OT: It just hit me, I wonder if Android (the fancy Chicago nightclub that Daniel/Jennifer/Brady/Kristen went to) was a rehabbed Blue Note set? I think the bar, tables and doorways were the same.

I remember the Blue Note, and then I remember the little Goul Girl that they made her out to look like, when Nadia took the role of Chloe, she was such a sad little thing. She was miserable until she fell for the Brady played by Nicole's (Ari Zucker) husband in real life, Kyle Lowder (then Philip).. Their wedding was special, and she was so pretty... Lots of memories hee

Back