The Gloved hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am confused about something, was the gloved hand EJ or Patrick Lockhart or was it both?I just read Patrick Lockhart's wikipedia bio and it says he was the gloved hand but then I have read some posts referring to EJ as the gloved hand so who was it.:
:confused:

EJ was the gloved hand, but Patrick was working for him, helping him with some things. As far as Wikipedia goes.....just remember that anyone can write those things, add to them, change stuff, etc. So....although it is very important, there ARE errors on that site.

EJ even planted the gloves and some shoes in Patrick's closet for the police to find.
When Patrick failed to do something EJ wanted him to, he beat Patrick to a pulp, & patrick accused Bo of doing it.

The Gloved One

Someone was watching Lexie and TEK cavort and when they went to a motel, instead of getting it on in her car or an examining table, that mysterious person sent Abe a note telling him to go there. Abe caught them in the act.

Sami knew about the affair and blackmailed Lexie into lying to Carrie about being able to have children. Lexie was about to spill the beans when she got a call instructing her to keep Sami’s dirty little secret. I remember how Lexie got a bunch of people together at the hospital to tell them and ended up saying she wanted to tell them that her breast lump was benign.

Now comes the egg/sperm switch and the musical Petri dishes. Because of the changes, Belle’s egg was fertilized with Shawn’s sperm and Mimi’s with Philip’s. What they still don’t know is that they were switched again and Belle ended up with (and miscarried) Mimi’s baby and Belle’s baby was delivered by the surrogate, Lauren. By my way of thinking, Shawn and Belle Brady have a son out there somewhere.

Not to let Sami off the hook, the “Black Glove” started sending her threatening notes promising to reveal all her dirty deeds if she went through with her wedding to Austin. She was also instructed to give up custody of Will. Sami was getting the same type of calls (with the voice disguised) that Lexie had gotten. One day, the caller told her that Will was missing. Sami jumped to the natural conclusion that Will had been kidnapped but it was later determined that he had run away. (I wonder why??) A final note told about Sami’s blackmail scheme and, once again, Sami’s world came crashing down around her.

The gloved one followed Steve and Kayla to Cincinnati when they were trying to find about Steve’s past in the years he was “dead.” The Black Glove paid a man to beat Steve up.

One day the gloved hand made sure that Claire Kiriakis’ file showed up at the desk where Chelsea was working at the hospital. She “accidentally” left the file where Shawn could find it. Chelsea’s fingerprints were subsequently found on the folder and she was accused of doctoring the records to show Claire as belonging to Shawn. Because of that, Shawn had a DNA test done that revealed Claire as his daughter.

After the Sami/Austin wedding went bust, Ofc. Eve Michaels, a crooked cop working for the gloved hand, was found dead. John was close to finding out the truth so she was killed. A subsequent conversation at the dock between Patrick and EJ disclosed that EJ was responsible for Eve’s death.

Marlena had a chance to start a women’s group in New Jersey, courtesy of The Black Glove. Marlena vanished and John found her much later in a trunk.

Jack and Jennifer got a hot lead on Eve’s murder and went to investigate it all the while getting into all sorts of trouble. Guess who set that one up?

Bo also got a tip that Patrick was responsible for Eve’s murder and, lo and behold, the evidence was all right there in Patrick’s closet, including the gun was used to murder the officer and the “missing” disc showing Chelsea at the convenience store. That tip came from The Glove too.

The gloved hand tinkered with the engine of Max’ race car, then left a note and a burned toy car on the floor for Abigail to find. The note stated that Patrick was innocent of the murder and that the car was going to blow up during a race.

Patrick had paid Dr. Bader to alter the test results showing him as father to Hope’s unborn child. Guess who gave him the money? Yep, you guessed it. It was good ol’ EJ DiMera aka “The Black Glove.”

Did I leave anything out??

There WAS the gassing of Kayla in the hospital, Steve going to her rescue and succumbing himself. Both had to be quarantined, and nearly died. Kayla was visiting Stephanie in the hospital after her accident at the track, got called to a certain room. steve realized that no one knew Dr. Kayla was there, so it was a set up and went after her.

Would this be the same gloved hand that we saw several times back in the 80's?

Doubt it.........EJ was not even born..and honestly, cannot recall a "gloved hand" back in the 80s.

Oh yes, Stephano was the gloved hand back in the 80's. It was a weird glove, if I can remember it only had three finger holes...

Anyway you would see it alot during the Bo and Hope at Oak Alley in Aug of 84.

Oh yes, Stephano was the gloved hand back in the 80's. It was a weird glove, if I can remember it only had three finger holes...

Anyway you would see it alot during the Bo and Hope at Oak Alley in Aug of 84.

Oh wow - the memories! BoHope80s... I SO remember Stephano being the gloved hand in the 80s.... and I agree it was such a weird glove!

EJ was the gloved hand, but Patrick was working for him, helping him with some things. As far as Wikipedia goes.....just remember that anyone can write those things, add to them, change stuff, etc. So....although it is very important, there ARE errors on that site.

EJ even planted the gloves and some shoes in Patrick's closet for the police to find.
When Patrick failed to do something EJ wanted him to, he beat Patrick to a pulp, & patrick accused Bo of doing it.

EJ got mad and beat Patrick because he was stealing money.
Patrick was suppose to be paying Shawn to do deliveries.Thats
why Shawn wouldn't answer his phone because Patrick stopped
paying him.I wished EJ had of listened to Patrick when he tried
to explain.Bonnie was stealing Patricks money to pay for Mimi
to have an aritifical insemination I think.

The Gloved One.......Did I leave anything out??

The crooked Cop Eve Micheals was working for Kate Roberts.

I was eating lunch at the local eatery, and one of the ladies also eating there, stated something that got me thinking. What I wonder is, during the time of EJ's incognito crap with the gloved hand, he was into drugs, and never sold the business until Quinn bought the business from him. I think that all the crap that was going on and hurt so many people during those years involving drugs, and the terrible things drugs cause, he is responsible for. Something has to get through to that type of person that we are responsible for our actions, and the problems it causes..One of the things that it caused directly was the death of Arianna Hernandez. She was hit by a driver involved directly with the drug trade, and with EJ.... He had, correct me if I am wrong, but been a runner for EJ, and also a user of the wares. Why I wonder, why oh why was nothing ever done about EJ and his drug shipping business. That is why they were always down on the docks. I wonder if the PTB used the nice new and well used lumber from the docks to build any part of the new part of Salem town square.

Oh one more thing. What did they do with the gym that Quinn bought (drug money) and sold to Maggie. I wonder when she or anyone else is ever there now... I have not heard of it for a long time..

That branch of the drug business had belonged to Victor. He sold it to the Dimeras because he realized that the cops had an informant somewhere in it. He was protecting himself and hoping to hurt the Dimeras when it was brought down.

Since Brady became addicted to drugs, and the man who hit Arianna was origanally employed by Victor, I always wondered if Victor felt any guilt over his drug business.

For Kathy... the baby that was Claire was delivered through a surrogate Lauren.... Now then... who is and how does he work into the details, is Peanut... I know it came out as Philip's own child and he had been delivered by Lauren, and she came back and looked him up, and wanted money, and all that dirty little laundry. Her summise came when she fell down some stairs, but Philip did in the end of the turmoil allow the adoptive parents adopt him.... What am I leaving out of my memory.... Sometimes I cannot remember all the details, but the memories themselves are getting more clear...Thanks

Claire was not born through a surrogate; Belle got pregnant with Claire the usual way, carried her and gave birth to her. Philip was presumed to be the father, until it came out that Shawn-Douglas was Claire's biological father.

Yes, Philip allowed Pocket/Tyler to be adopted. (even though Patch and Kayla had been taking care of him and wanted to adopt him)

Well at least I was close... Pocket and Peanut. I thought I had remembered that one clearly JS,,, Thankis for putting up with me. You have helped me a bunch in figuring out "things"..... Just all types of "things".

If one cannot remember clearly, and someone helps them clear it up, it is learning. Thanks...

EJ got mad and beat Patrick because he was stealing money.
Patrick was suppose to be paying Shawn to do deliveries.Thats
why Shawn wouldn't answer his phone because Patrick stopped
paying him.I wished EJ had of listened to Patrick when he tried
to explain.Bonnie was stealing Patricks money to pay for Mimi
to have an aritifical insemination I think.

The crooked Cop Eve Micheals was working for Kate Roberts.
WAsn't Kate working with and for EJ? hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back