The good news is...

I agree about Stefan-O up to a point . . . BUT, this entire week has been the Sami/Kristen and Sonny show. I've never understood why Days can't have continuity of multiple storylines at one time. As disgusted as I am with the Gabi/Abby/Chad story and 24/7 Kate, as well as Ciara/Ben, all of a sudden those are all "backburnered" for the Sami/Kristen show. Are the other soaps this way? On a side note, I read that Ted is not what he seems. Is it possible that HE's EJ?

I had the same thought about Ted being a Dimera

I agree about Stefan-O up to a point . . . BUT, this entire week has been the Sami/Kristen and Sonny show. I've never understood why Days can't have continuity of multiple storylines at one time. As disgusted as I am with the Gabi/Abby/Chad story and 24/7 Kate, as well as Ciara/Ben, all of a sudden those are all "backburnered" for the Sami/Kristen show. Are the other soaps this way?

I've been saying this for a while now. Ron doesn't know how to write more than one major story at a time. And furthermore he doesn't know how to balance a major story with several minor ones. We saw the same thing during the alters story. I know that we've seen other stories branching off from the wedding but they are all still related to John/Marlena somehow. That's fine but we should be seeing Eli/Lani or Chloe mixed in as well. Something completely unrelated to the wedding to provide balance.

Don't get me wrong I've loved the show the past 2 weeks but I don't want to see the same characters and story every single day, regardless of who they are.

You know, being they film all this stuff 6 mos. in advance, that means other stories are already filmed......so......maybe what they need is some creative editing. I mean they sure know how to cut out scenes......and ...at times, we have seen some nonsensical, inconsequential scene put in out of no where (like some couple having coffee, or meeting in the square, hi, how are you, fine, doing a bit of shopping, blah, blah) And we certainly have seen constant repetition of same conversation. So, perhaps if Corday paid a bit more attention to his show, or Greg Meng was more hands on, we would not have the single minded one story (despite it being good) going on all by it itself into overload.

Back