The Hulk lives...

jgk

Reaction score
Sorry, but I kept half-expecting Bo to turn green today. Pretty amazing how he could suddenly jump up and go all Hulk-y. Truly a super hero!!:clap:

Since it only took Steve (Patch), oh, a couple of minutes to get from that Cancun Monastery back to Salem, I'm wondering if Bo will also be back soon???

This story is ridiculous, for sure, but then again I'm not a Bo fan. No idea where it's going but hope it doesn't drag on too much longer than it already has. I don't care how he got to where he was held captive he still abandoned Hope and Ciara choosing to play super spy over being husband and father. The sooner Bo is gone, the better. The only mystery will be who the jerk beds before he's gone again and I surely hope the writers don't have Hope falling at his cheating feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
<deleted spoiler in non-spoiler forum> ~Sparkster

Considering how long this has been dragged out already I don't anticipate seeing Bo in Salem that soon. He will probably be recaptured or will have a long road to get out of Mexico, back into America, and all the way back to Salem. That could still take weeks.

As to the ending scenes yesterday I couldn't decide if I should be standing up and cheering that he escaped :clap: or laughing at the absurdity of it all. :rotfl:

Since it only took Steve (Patch), oh, a couple of minutes to get from that Cancun Monastery back to Salem, I'm wondering if Bo will also be back soon???

I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!! How is it that Steve was back at the hospital after the commercial break?? When it took him a least a day or maybe less to fly out there in the first place?? That was so funny!

Steve did thank Victor for the use of his jet, if he was flying from the Yucatan/Mexico to Salem (ie Chicago area) that actually would not take very long at all. FYI, there are supersonic corporate jets that fly faster than one would think these days.

Our friend got here (Chicago area) from NY in just over an hour. So it is not improbable.

Back