The Kids of Salem

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this, so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong place...!!!

I've been watching old scenes and storyline involving Alice lately and thought of something and needed some help trying to piece it together as I can't find proper ages anywhere because the storylines involved them all being aged. For those who've been watching for quite a while now, before being sorased, what is the actual order from oldest to youngest of the kids of the late 80/early 90's Salem. I think its?

Shawn-D, Brady, Stephanie, Abby, Philip, Will, Chelsea (Georgia), and then E.J.

I think Will is the only one that's somewhat close to where he would've been if the baby that played Will had grown up playing the character (somewhere in high school).

Last night my husband & I were watching the Barrett Jackson car auctions on the Speed Channel & a beautiful Mercedes came up for auction. Stepping out of the car was a gorgeous 85 year old Patricia Barry owner of the car. As she made her way to the podeum the name was ringing a bell but until they introduced her I couldn't put the name with my feeling I knew this person. Ms. Barry played Addie Horton from 1971 to 1974. For those of you that may not know, because it was in the early years of DOOL, Addie is Tom & Alice Horton's daughter and mother of Steven Olson & Julie Olson Williams & Hope Williams Brady. After Hope was born Addie was killed as she pushed Hope's stroller out of the way of an on coming car. Steven Olson hasn't been seen on the show since 1979 when he fled Salem after a drug/diamond smuggling gone bad & he feared for his life. By the way Ms. Barry's was selling her 1970 Mercedes at the request of her children who didn't want her waking up in the middle of the night to take in for a ride, it sold for $34,000. This was a nice night cap to a week of Horton memories.

Back