The photograph (of Sonny/Will/Ari) placed on Will's grave

I was inexplicably bothered by this photograph blowing away. Not sure why, but would love to hear what others think, and why the show couldn't just end with that image of the picture on the headstone. Oh, that's right, probably because it's a soap... :)

I think this thread is precisely the reason for the picture blowing off.

Bravo producers and writers-- you got us thinking, talking, wondering if it meant something. It probably does- but it could possibly be just a simple poetic goodbye. Kind of like when Forrest Gump's white feather floated up into the sky at the end of the movie? It was the same feather that fell to the ground at the beginning.

Who knows? I really hope someone figures out soon that Chad is innocent. Will was his best friend. Chad would never hurt Will. And for people to think he did, that's going to crush him.

My best friend was murdered. When a person is murdered, they first think the spouse. Well, my best friend didn't have a spouse, she had me. Their first person to question was me. I was so grief stricken with her death, and appalled at the idea that I even knew anything about anything.... I just... I don't even remember how I answered the questions.

I remember staring at them through bloodshot eyes and red puffy cheeks, inside screaming to wake up from the nightmare. Of course, it only took them negative 2 seconds to realize I knew nothing and they put me in protective custody thinking maybe it was someone that didn't like my best friend and me, perhaps after me next, who knows? And it was the longest summer of my life.

I realize my story is completely different than Chad's being framed story... but my heart is broken this week- watching this show. My heart is broken for Chad, and what he's about to wake up to. I need a hug and I kind of wish I could jump through the screen and hug Chad. :( :( :(

Sorry, sometimes my heart just spills out into my fingers and I can't help but share why I get so emotional. You all have been there, I'm sure- we are all fighting battles. the stories on Days this week happen to be pulling at some of my heart strings.

Days is clearly into symbolism these days... I think, since Will and Sonny were on their way to reconciliation but never literally "got back together", it was a visual symbol to show them together in the end, even though their story ended badly. And as they are permanently together in the photo, no matter where Sonny (or the photograph in the wind) goes, they are reconciled and together in his heart.

Back