The Return of John Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CentralTexGirl88

I just started working on this, and I am going to test the waters and see how it goes. I hope everyone enjoys it!

Aboard John Black’s private jet….

John is sitting alone, reading a newspaper. He sips his coffee, appearing to be quite concerned with the front page news. Rubbing his jaw intently, he shakes his head. “I’m so sorry kiddo. I am going to do the best I can to get to the bottom of this.” He puts down the paper clearly upset. His jaw is flexing, he looks out the window. “So help me God dear brother, I know you are behind this, and when I get the facts you are going to wish you killed me a long time ago.” The headline to the paper is shown, “Billionaire’s Daughter Presumed Dead After Accident"

Pilot: Mr. Black, it looks like we are making excellent time. The weather is fine, we should be landing in Salem in about an hour.”

John: Good to hear. Make sure you keep a low profile after we land. I’m not ready to let the whole town of Salem know of my arrival.

Pilot: Will do, Mr. Black. Everything will be in order, I assure you.

John: Thank you.

Meanwhile, in Salem

At the riverfront pier, EJ Dimera is on his cell phone, yelling at the other party. He is oblivious to the fact a man is standing several yards away, hidden behind some boxes, listening with great interest.

EJ: “You did what?? I don’t care what he said. I am the one in charge here, not my fatha! I am paying you a lot of money to make sure things don’t get screwed up. And if you call me again with any news like this again, you better be far away from this town. You will pay dearly!” He hangs up the phone, seething. He swears, nearly throwing the phone in the water.

An extremely upset Sami wanders down the steps not seeing EJ. Her eyes are red from crying. It’s cold out, but she isn’t wearing a coat. EJ sees her before she seems him, and his face instantly softens, momentarily regretting the circumstances over which she is upset. He wants to comfort her, but all the past issues keep him from doing so.

EJ: Samantha…

Sami looks up, instantly recognizing the voice.
Sami: Go away, leave me alone. You are the LAST person I want to see right now. I hate you! You’re whole family has been nothing but poison to me, mom, and John… my whole family!! Get the h*ll away from me you twisted freak!

EJ: Darling..

Sami: NO! Don’t call me that! I am nothing to you! Do you hear me? Nothing! I swear to God, I wish I had never laid eyes on you. Because of you, my daughter is dead! All because of you! (she shivers)

EJ: What the devil are you doing without your coat? Its freezing! Here, let me… ( he moves to take off his coat to give to her)

Sami: I don’t want anything from you, not even your coat. I’d rather freeze to death!

EJ: Will you just let me help?

Sami: (glaring at him) Leave me alone. I will never see Sydney again, and it is all your fault! If you hadn’t turned Nicole and Sydney away, none of this would have ever happened… Nicole may not survive, did you know that? We may never know the truth!

To be continued…

So far, I am definitely in support of this story. Hope to read more and I hope you continue to be inspired. I'd love to see John come back and handle this as only he knows how.

I am interested as well. Make me wanna write a story....want more, hurry and write more!!!! :patch:

Boy what a great story. Love that my John is back. Trying to turn the page, but it is not working. Guess I will have to wait and see if there are more pages later. Boy I can't wait to see what happened with Nicole and Sydney. It is cold so I am guessing that Sydney froze to death (or lost in the cold) and that Nicole has hypothermia and may not make it.

At the pier....

(The man hidden amongst the boxes watches the exchange between EJ Dimera and Samantha Brady with great interest. He uses extreme caution not be heard or seen by the pair, for this isn’t the first time he had to keep an eye on a Dimera. His instructions were made very clear to watch Elvis Jr’s every move and not be seen by ANYONE.)

EJ - Samantha, I’m sorry…

Sami - Sorry? Do you even KNOW what that word means? You have never been sorry for anything in your miserable pathetic life. Because of your stupid ego, your pride, Sydney is gone! And it is all your fault. May you and your disgusting evil demon from the pit of h*ll of a father rot forever!

EJ - We don’t know Sydney is gone. They’ve not even been able to find…a body. She may still be out there.
Sami - Are you crazy? She’s been missing for a day now, its cold. Sydney is just a baby. She can’t survive in these conditions. (Sami begins to cry, despite her anger)

EJ - (Tears are in his eyes, he looks half-crazed) She’s not dead! She can’t be! I refuse to accept that, do you hear me? I am not losing my little girl. She isn’t gone, d*mmit!

Sami - (shakes her head) Go ahead and kid yourself. Face it ELVIS, this time your Dimera ways aren’t going to magically get you what you want. You messed up denying your own daughter. Sydney is gone and never coming back, and it is your fault. All I can say now is I am GLAD she is never going to grow up knowing you!

(Sami hurries away from EJ, sobbing. He breaks down and falls to his knees, with the painful truth hitting him, he’s lost Sydney. And he can’t do anything about it.)

Salem Airport, on the tarmac

John Black: Is the car ready?

Pilot: Yes sir, Mr Black.

John: Good. I won’t be needing you here anymore, so if you can fly on to Chicago and wait for further instructions there. I have got to keep this operation under the radar.

Pilot: Understood. And Mr. Black, Good luck.

John: Thank you, Marcus.

John leaves in the black sedan, not to Salem but to an area he’d agreed to meet his partner. It wouldn’t do for anyone to know he was back in Salem. Stefano would be extremely suspicious of any activity of his that would bring him here. Especially under the current circumstances.

We see a cabin in the woods, now cloaked in darkness. It’s well hidden by all the trees. Snow covers the ground, a fire is burning in the fireplace. Through the window, and woman is at the window, obviously expecting someone.
Woman: I know he’ll be here soon. I hate all of this secrecy, but it’s for the best. I couldn’t bear it if she wound up in the hands of that sadistic monster. He’s caused enough havoc in our lives… (she shakes her head and turns to the man, the very same who was keeping tabs on EJ)

Mystery man: Hey… remember who you’re talking to here. I’ve been through it all because of that man. You don’t have to remind me.

(She smiles with genuine concern, a twinkle in her eye)

Woman: I know. If anyone can understand the psychopath known as Stefano Dimera its you. We have ALL had to suffer through unbearable nightmares because of that man. But its time for us to bring him down once and for all. For me, Sami, John… all the Bradys.

Man: I can hardly wait. I have been waiting a long time to see that man go down.

(A car drives up, and turns the lights off before getting to the cabin. The driver goes to the back of the cabin, parking the car in a detached garage. He steps out of the car, checking his surroundings. He steps quietly through the snow, and taps lightly on the back door.)

Woman: He’s here. (she goes to the back door and lets John in)

John: Everything all right? Is she safe?

Woman: Yes. She’s sleeping. John, she’s precious. She looks so much like Sami.

John: You are sure no one saw you?

Woman: Hey, I learned from the master. Give me a little credit.

(He pulls her close in an embrace)

John: I’ve missed you, Doc.

To be continued….

OMG.. John and Marlena have Sydeny. She is not dead. Is is so great. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks Kristina.

Thank you all for your compliments! I am glad ya'll are enjoying it. I am having a lot of fun with it. Stay tuned... there are more surprises to come!

Ooh verrryy intriging. I love it! Can't wait for more. :clap:

Wow! I am very impressed! Enjoying every minute you are blessing us with, Kristina. I love how you are keeping it mysterious throughout. If this was on the screen, I would be on the edge of my seat afraid to miss a moment. In your case, a word. Love it! :)

:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you so much, Leesy and Andre! Great compliments!! Stay tuned... I will be putting up another chapter tonight...

***bonus chapter!!***

Man: Hey dude, you got one of those for me?

John: (shaking his head) No, I sure don't. She’s much more attractive than you, Steve.

Steve: After all I’ve done for you…

Marlena: Steve’s been keeping an eye on EJ, just like you asked. He saw EJ and Sami talking at the riverfront. John, he said she was so upset. I don’t like this, keeping her in the dark. Its not right, for her to think even for a minute little Sydney is dead.

John: I know. But there is no way around it. We have to keep Sydney safe…away from Stefano and EJ. I’m so glad we kept an eye on Nicole. I knew her and Stefano were in it together. If she hadn’t ran off the road, Sydney would be somewhere out of the country. Stefano would never allow Sami to see her again.

Marlena: I can’t believe Nicole was a party to such an awful plot to keep Sydney. Switching babies? Pretending to be pregnant? Its all so…

John: Familiar? Same thing happened with Kristen and EJ. Desperate women do desperate things. I know Nicole has done some bad things in the past. But this? I guess when you have a evil psycho like Stefano whispering in your ear, anything can and will happen. (John turns to Steve) How are things going with EJ?

Steve: He’s got people combing the area, the water for something. He’s going to catch on something is not right when no body is found. From what I saw today, he’s thinking she’s gone.

John: Good. It needs to stay that way for a while. I don’t want Stefano anywhere near Sydney. EJ is cunning, but not as smart as his father. He’ll lead Stefano right to Sydney if he finds out she is still alive. We can’t let that happen. We all have to be very careful.

Marlena: But John… Sami. She’s being led to believe Sydney is gone. After losing Grace. This has got to be too much. It’s so unfair. I’m so afraid what this will do to her. She’s going to be so angry…

John: It has to be done. I’m not going to risk Stefano getting his paws on Sydney. Bad enough Johnny is a part of EJ and Stefano’s lives. I won’t risk Sydney being raised as one of them. If all goes according to plans, not one more member of my family will have to suffer due to that maniac.

Marlena: I know. I trust you. I just hope Sami can understand why we had to do this.

Steve: That little girl in there doesn’t deserve to grow up and learn the ways of her father, especially her grandfather. Sami may be upset, Marlena. But right now, John’s right. We can’t let anyone know Sydney is alive. Not even Roman, or Bo.

Marlena: Roman. He and the whole police force have been searching the woods for Sydney. Even the Salem police department is going to be suspicious why there is no body.

John: There are ways around that.

Marlena: What do you mean?

John: I’ve had some of Sydneys clothes planted in the general area. It’s going to look like some animal took off with the body. No one is going to suspect a thing.

Marlena: (gasps) Oh, John. That’s horrible.

John: We have to cover everything. The end justify the means.

Steve: It’s a terrible way to go about it dude, but I understand where you are coming from. We have to stay one step ahead of Stefano if this is going to work.

John: It will. The ISA is working on this with me as well. Their resources are going to go a long way in putting Stefano Dimera away for a long time. It seems my ol’ brother has had his hand in the local drug trade. He may not be charged with the epic novel of offenses he’s committed against our family, but this drug cartel. It's huge. He will go down.

Steve: And you can bet I am going to be dancing all the way behind the paddy wagon when he’s carted away.

Marlena: I’m sure the whole town of Salem will be right there with you, Steve.

John: It’s going to be a great day in Salem when he is gone for good, and that’s a fact.

Methinks.....

I will just quit Days altogether on the television and just read your posts !!!

THIS IS AWESOME !

I love John and Doc....

Steve is back too ! What a nice treat...

TY !

:)

Ohhh Kristina. My Steve is back. Love John and Steve together. They are going to get Stefano and EJ to save Sydney. Loving this. I can just picture Steve dancing behind the paddy wagon. This is so much better then the show. Thanks for the chapter. Looking forward to seeing this all unfold and Sami to be back with Sydeny.

Rew - I'm going!! LOL.
Red squirrel - thanks much. Hee hee - It WILL be a great day...
Musicmom - awww.. your are too kind. LOL. Something tells me you will still have to know what goes on in the "real DOOL".
DJM - Thank you, thank you!!! I knew many would be pleased the Patchman is involved.
(Trust me, I love a HAPPY ending...)

I find it amazing, our writers on this board KNOW what the fans want for the show, and its written. The dudes getting paid to write it make us mad on a daily basis. Hmmm, is that what they want to do??
Anyway, I am so proud ya'll are enjoying the story. And I am so very happy to have John and Steve back in action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back