Therapy for Will

Roman can cook up a fresh batch of Wanchai Ferry, using Caroline's special recipe.

wanchai%20ferry%20chinese_10232011220238.jpg

Since Sami is so into recreating events of Will's life, she could hire a Nick Fallon lookalike who could pretend to blackmail Will again.

I found these old "home movies" someone could show Will. Might not jog his memory, but he'd sure get a kick out watching people slap his mother.

That was quite a tape. Sami seems to have been punched and slapped so often over the years that she might have a similar level of brain damage as Rocky Balboa in Rocky V.

200px-Rocky_balboa.jpeg

Rocky: Yes, it's true. My brain is
in better shape than Sami's. I'd
never have my son strangled.

Last edited:
It's a shame Daniel is dead, because I am sure the wonder doctor could have bought back Will's memories to him. Just saying.
It's now clear why St. Daniel had to die. His continued presence would have undermined future plots. Theo would have made a complete, almost instant recovery, and then told everyone that it was his fault that he was shot. This means that there would have been no story line about JJ's guilt, Hope's getting fired, and Rafe becoming commissioner. His manly charms might also have enabled him to soothe the savage beast that is Sami and sweet-talk Eve into playing nice with Victor, Brady, and Maggie.

Back