Things cut

SarahBeth

Reaction score
So after watching last week or so it seems to me that when the new writers came in there were some scenes cut. We had that spoiler picture of Xander and Serena in orange jumpsuits and never saw that. I also think some of the story about Nicole's civil suit were cut as well. I found it odd that there was no mention of it until Nicole served the summons and then it was over and done with.

It could've been a daydream, considering how the court case played out (that Xander and Serena immediately lost and had to pay Nicole). Then again, maybe they were sentenced to community service, in addition to paying Nicole, but the whole thing was cut out. Then Xander was hauled off to jail for the attempted rape of Jeannie T., and then Serena was killed.

Remember this scene from the Christmas show a few years ago? No? That's because it was cut. Poor Allie isn't as important as the other Hortons.

8f927e26a098300dadfe69289f619706.jpg

Reply from Sami to JS's post above: SHUT UP! "How dare you suggest that I don't count whatshername as one of my children. Regardless of who the father is, I count all my offspring as "my children," including Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet. (I named them after the colors of the rainbow. Wasn't that clever?) P.S. change your screen name. Anyone who impugns the parenting skills of Salem's best mother shouldn't be allowed to use 'Samantha' in it."

Last edited:
Reply from Sami: I do HATE you and all the other posters on this stoopid board who have said bad things about me and my darling smoochy-moochy over the years. Get this straight: 1) I am Salem's best mother, 2) I DO SO know all the names of my 10-15 children, and 3) EJ CHANGED! If you have to say negative things, stick to that foul hag, Kate; her slimy hayseed boyfriend, Floyd or Cloyd or Clyde or whatever; doody-head Stefano (isn't he dead yet?), and that awful skank Eve Larson who gives all Salem mothers a bad name!

Back