Things you've noticed in Salem you'd like to have in your own world

I really like all the other ideas already referred to. But I would also enjoy having a home that expands whenever someone needs to stay over, for a day or more. Wondering if those additions also include instant new bathrooms???

LOL, you reminded me of something I noted on Golden Girls. Blanche supposedly had a 3 bd.rm. home when she asked for 2 roommates. And yet, there was a 4th bd.rm for Sofia when she arrived. And though we saw a couple bathroom repair scenes......those girls never argued over bathroom time.....which was odd for 4 women. lol

I truly would love the invisible elves who clean house, do laundry, plus decorate and later take down the extra decor.

Eating at restaurants and drinking at bars and never having to pay. (Nobody ever seems to tip either. Those Town Square waitresses must really be "broke girls"). Never having to pay taxes. (Where does Mayor Carver get the money to run Salem?) Not needing a car -- every place in town is seconds away. An apparently tuition-free university -- no need for big student loans. (No wonder Paige passed on Stanford.) A totally litter-free community, which might explain why Snow White, the Town Square couch was always stain-free. Free medical care for all, meaning that people can stay at University Hospital as if it was a hotel. Of course, Salem does lack certain amenities: no pizza place, ice-cream store, or fast-food eatery. (Sonny and Paul would be well advised to give up the tough-guy routine and emulate Harold and Kumar by going to White Castle.)

Back